By Anonymous - 05/07/2009 05:59 - United States

Today, I was walking around town with the girl I have loved for four years and have been 100% faithful to. A girl thought it would be funny to approach me and pretend she was the girl I was seeing, and that I was cheating on her. My girlfriend believed her and broke up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 854
You deserved it 4 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sarawr 0

Random people will/have done things like that. I know a friend of mine did that once at a bar after a guy proposed (not nice, at all) to his girlfriend. Don't underestimate people's cruelty. =/

I feel shitty just reading this. Sounds awful whether it's true or not.

Comments

Karnezar 2

At least now you know she'd make for a shitty wife. Now while she blows in the wind with the rest of the trash, you can restart your search for a better girl.

Well, on the bright side, at least you are rid of someone who would always be suspicious of you cheating/being unfaithful for no reason. If she trusts a total stranger over you, there were problems afoot.

That sucks man. I would tell you to do the same thing to her when you see her with a guy but then he might hand out an ass whoopin'. FYL for sure.

Tell me where you live, I want to come over to your area, hunt down the bitch and punch her in the face. Then make her explain everything to your GF.

Figures some dumb bitch would do that especially in here in New York where theres lots of weird people.

dreamofme 0

Maybe she broke up with you because faithful only has 1 "l" in it, and she wants a boyfriend who can spell.

fmelanieslife 0

#135 is right. Plus, why didn't you just ask the random chick what your name was? If she was a stranger how would she even know? You're not the brightest bulb in the box...

find that chick and curbstomp her. that's the only solution.

Pallaxo 0

WTF? That is so incredibly DISPECABLE ! (that is probably spelt wrong, sorry)

Your just posting this shit cuz you know your ex reads this site, and if you claim the other woman was pulling a prank then maybe you could stay with the one that dumped your pathetic-cheating ass in the first place...

that is horse shit. look at it this way if you haven't already. it's a good thing you found out she doesn't love you this way instead of finding out that she may have not stuck by your side in a life or death situation.