By Anonymous - 05/07/2009 05:59 - United States

Today, I was walking around town with the girl I have loved for four years and have been 100% faithful to. A girl thought it would be funny to approach me and pretend she was the girl I was seeing, and that I was cheating on her. My girlfriend believed her and broke up with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 83 856
You deserved it 4 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sarawr 0

Random people will/have done things like that. I know a friend of mine did that once at a bar after a guy proposed (not nice, at all) to his girlfriend. Don't underestimate people's cruelty. =/

I feel shitty just reading this. Sounds awful whether it's true or not.

Comments

LMAO! That sucks. I guess she wasn't a trusting girlfrend.

wow ; haha i've thought about doing that a few times but i guess not anymore! btw your girlfriend must be really gullible thats not good.

dramakat11 0

Wow those who say that he shouldn't be with her because of this are being a little harsh. How is she supposed to know that he isn't really seeing this other girl? I would be hella suspicious too and I would need some kind of proof....like getting this girl to admit she was just fooling. It's a rough situation but if the OP really loves her he should keep trying to convince her and understand why she would jump to conclusions. I wouldn't think someone would be mean enough to play such an awful joke on someone. You need to find that bitch and get revenge!

Its called a setup idiot. She planned that to get rid of you

Hope the lying bitch gets hit by a car.

What the hell? That is the skeeviest thing I've ever heard. Some people are so sketchy.

Engineer_Chick 0

Okay I'm sorry to say this but your GF was probably getting ready to dump you already..... You could prove pretty quickly that you hadn't been cheating by asking the random girl what your names was... It's apparent she was using any dumb excuse to dump you.