By kikinemo - 16/01/2010 21:05 - United States

Today, I was telling my cousin about my boyfriend, who plays guitar and sings very well, has dark hair, and wears girl pants. After telling her these things, she's quiet for a moment before she looks at me and says, "So... You're dating a Jonas brother?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 955
You deserved it 43 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

saranottelling 7

Here's a simple solution- ask yourself this question, "Is my boyfriend a religion obsessed disney star?" If the answer is no, then don't worry because you're not dating a Jonas Brother.

blackkat341 0

My bf wears "girl pants" a.k.a skinny jeans has black hair, wears eyeliner n plays guitar so I kno how ya feel. the Jo Broa need to die for ruining skinny jeans!!!

dudeitsdanny 9

Eyeliner.. You sure its a guy? Does he wear it to make sure the world can see him cry the tears that come from years of not being spoiled with a Ferrari?

Hey! This Jonas brothers did not ruin skinny jeans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're boyfriend looks just as faggy in girl pants as they do.

YDI for dating a guy who wears girl pants...win for your cousin for assuming he is a Jonas Brother and/or a **** LOL!

girls pants are exactly that for a reason! girls pants are for GIRLS! boys that choose to wear girls pant are leaving them selves open for being called aid munching faggots nuff said

For the record, I'm 16, not 14. And the reason its a fml is because I HATE the Jonas brothers. thats old news. the point of the matter is that me and him both listen to metal music, and he doesnt act like them at all, and my little 10 year old cousin calling him a jonas brother- yeah, it was funny. why is it a fml? because i hate them, and she wouldnt shut up about it for like 3 hours and went and told all her little jonas-stalking 4th grade friends that her cousin is dating a jonas brother. and now i have a bunch of 10 year olds that are creeping on my boyfriend.

janise 2

Get off the computer and start charging these little tykes to get exclusive sneak peeks at a "Jonas" brother. Also, your 10 year old cousin going on about something for 3 hours is not an FML. Especially if even you admit what she said was funny.

Oh no, dude, ten year olds think your boyfriend's a Jonas Brother. Man, I think you might have to break up with him. Or, like, ignore 'em.

LOL i love the last part of your comment

how is this an fml? I'm a girl and a bunch of my guy friends wear skinny jeans and play some sort of music. they aren't gay

allie01 1

lmao. wow that was just too funny...

devendra_fml 0

this fml seems like an excuse for you to brag about your boyfriend. just saying. your life = not f'd.