By kikinemo - 16/01/2010 21:05 - United States

Today, I was telling my cousin about my boyfriend, who plays guitar and sings very well, has dark hair, and wears girl pants. After telling her these things, she's quiet for a moment before she looks at me and says, "So... You're dating a Jonas brother?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 955
You deserved it 43 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

nonameLiz 0

There is NOTHING wrong with the Jonas brothers and they aren't gay one is married! You guys all need to get a life because you guys are just jealous at their success. Plus what your cousin said is a compliment because you said your boyfriend sings and plays guitar very well.

Huh? Nothing wrong with them? Success? Quoi? I'm guessing just by that, that you're a 12-13 year old girl who doesn't know real music and who listens to Miley Cyrus as well as the Jonas Brothers. When you grow up in 5 years you will understand that the Jonas Brothers are nothing but losers who have crappy songs. Yes, they have a little, tiny ounce of talent but they sold their souls to Disney and will now and always be known as the boy band that only made millions from little tween girls who thought they were cute. And none of us are jealous. It's disgusting the amount of money and fame they have and it's all because of you little tween girls. The same goes for Miley Cyrus and even Justin Beiber. They would still be rocking it out in their basement if it wasn't for you. OP, I definitely feel sorry for you. No one wants to be compared to the Jonas Brothers. Ick!

GlambertGirl93 0

I am a SIXTEEN year old girl who LOVES the Jonas Brothers..... my favorite singers (besides Adam Lambert and Kris Allen) They are NOT crap or gay and their songs are amazing. (Have you even listened to "A Little Bit Longer"? That song is so sad, it makes me cry) Just because you're trying to be popular by bashing something that is widely percieved as uncool by the older set, does not make the Jonas Brothers crap. So STFU! Oh... BTW.... Just because an invidiual listens to the Jonas Brothers (or Nick Jonas and the Adminstration - who are more mature) does not make them immature or insinuate that they listen to Miley Cyrus (I in fact, hate her with a burning passion) Maybe you should open your mind a little bit

individual* and, maybe you should be more considerate about other people's feelings. Some people (and not just eight year olds - my little cousin is ten and also thinks this) adore Miley Cyrus!

You really think that just 'cause he married a chick he's straight? Maybe he married her to cover up the fact that he's gay, ever think of that?

Someone pls get a gun and kill those 3 queers who probably ********** with each other

Malinkrot 3

"High school is so important, these problems actually matter..."

you deserve it for knowing he wears girl pants.

coolcat33 0

If he isn't a metalhead, or some kind of goth/scene kid... then hes gay...

aeslehc_ 0

Knowing from experience, dating a guy who fits that description always ***** you over, js. They end up bitching about more shit than you do. If he can at least be halfway manly, then I guess your life's not THAT ******, but if he's anything like what I've experienced, FYL.