All in the family

By Anonymous - 04/12/2020 02:02

Today, I found out my boyfriend of a year is actually my cousin. Thanks, Mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 989
You deserved it 93

Same thing different taste

Top comments

these i cant understand to well. so you live in the same area, but never visited other members of the family? last name didnt trigger warning bells?

Comments

these i cant understand to well. so you live in the same area, but never visited other members of the family? last name didnt trigger warning bells?

Different last names, maybe the son of an estranged family member, and mom was meeting him “for the first time.” It’s entirely plausible.

What's the problem? The birth defects caused by inbreeding are not as common as thought. There's a pretty good chance you won't have a brood of morons.

coius 23

Interestingly, very few times I agree with you, but yes, you are correct. Only reason this became and issue, was because it happened many generations in a row. Although law may not allow you to get married, unless you go around saying you effed your cousin, I doubt anyone around you would know (unless the mother is totally effed up and tells everyone about it)

brenniman 10

So you've been banging a blood relative for quite some time now?

Wadlaen 23

Well, Keep it in the family, as they say😜

How many more of these are going to be published? Depending on where you live, it's not against the law to bang a cousin.

coius 23

Incest is best, A family that lays together, stays together. Another one is Incest: fun the whole family can partake in. Best to keep it all in the family.

coius 23

“Paddle faster, I hear banjos!” - Homer J. Simpson