By kikinemo - 16/01/2010 21:05 - United States

Today, I was telling my cousin about my boyfriend, who plays guitar and sings very well, has dark hair, and wears girl pants. After telling her these things, she's quiet for a moment before she looks at me and says, "So... You're dating a Jonas brother?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 955
You deserved it 43 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Jennessay 0

I think you have AWESOME taste in guys. Don't listent to anybody that would make fun of you for that.:)

"yeah im defying the system by wearing girls pants and makeup and singing like a girl" - to anyone who thinks this is even remotely acceptable, please just cook a box of poptarts in the bathtub. your not a "nonconformist". you are if anything more conformant by accepting the norms of the alternative culture and being a complete deuche. ******* grow up and cut your hair, its not selling out, its called maturity.

The Jonas Brothers are NOT artistic, good looking, or talented in any way. This should be a widely known fact. Not even debatable. You should have quickly dismissed and disregarded what your retarded cousin said by explaining this to her. If the reason this is an FML is because your cousin pointed out something that was true and that's why it disturbed you, then that makes your taste just as horrible as hers for liking some douche bag that could easily be compared to a Jonas Brother. And for the record, emo kids wearing "girl jeans" is not what makes them "fags"... They were horribly obnoxious and repulsive before that. That's the biggest problem I have about emos, is all the misconceptions they stir up amongst your average sideways baseball cap wearing douchebags and their little **** ***** girlfriends. Being a melodramatic attention ***** doesn't make one "artistic", either, and throwing around a word that signifies worth and creativity as an insult just makes you look like an absolute ******* retard incapable of being creative yourself. "Oh, he's "artistic"... that's gay"... No... There is a very fat ******* line between emo and artistic. By not realizing this, you're just as bad as the emos and are part of the problem.

neopoliandreams 0

i'm probably on my own here because loads of people hate the jonas brothers, but i wouldn't say that having my boyfriend compared to a jonas brother would be a bad thing at all.

GlambertGirl93 0

I agree one hundred and ten percent (especially if they were comparing him to Nick lol)!

might b true,exapt the singing part. jobros cant sing for shit

wow really? you thought those qualities tell her ANYTHING about your bf? seriously? you are such a weird bitch.

nessalujin 0

this is silly, jonas brothers cant play guitar or sing... they do wear girls pants though

AntiChrist7 0

Girls pants... Are you that ignorant? YDI