By Meh - 18/07/2009 15:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was surprising my husband because our sex life is lacking. We have planned sex tuesday night, every week, with the lights off. When he came home for lunch, I was nude and waiting for him. He took one look and said, "I forgot you looked like that. Meh, I'm going back to work." FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 060
You deserved it 8 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the **** is wrong with people?! Way to put the poor woman down even further, seriously. A woman does put on weight, not have her old looks as she gets older.. True love is about loving someone, for who they are. And truly, if he really had a problem, then he should have sat her down and sensitively talked about how he felt she wasn't doing herself justice. You don't even know that she's put on weight, or that she's let herself go, He could just be being a dick! The people on here sometimes make me so angry. No one should ever be talked to like that - 'I forgot you looked like that' - that's downright outrageous! She's probably had kids, and kept the weight from it, Or perhaps she has a few wrinkles cause she doesn't have botox. Honest to god. People are so obsessed with looks these days - they do matter, but if you love someone, you love them no matter what.

Comments

multimedia 0

What the hell is FDI? And YDI?

cucumberfabulous 7

Ha, this reminds me of that movie "Why Did I Get Married" and the one black guy always makes fun of his wifes weight.. Sorry though! FYL

OperationNicole_fml 0

Everyone criticizing the OP for being out of shape is extremely shallow. My husband is fit and extremely attractive, but if this changed in the years to come, I would still be attracted to him. I love him for who he is inside, and the person he is is still what I would see if he were 100 lbs heavier. As a spouse, you are supposed to be supportive of your partner through everything. Even if the OP's husband would prefer her to look another way, he is doing a terrible job at demonstrating his love for her (if he does indeed love her) by saying something so hurtful. I would never bring down my husband that way. He is a great person and should be treated likewise, no matter what physical condition he may be in.

Wow Selena, you do know that some people have a really hard time losing wait. My best friend exercises CONSTINTLY and eats barely anything and they are still over weight. And other people I know have a hard time getting themselves to exercise. Not everyone can just lose weight. I myself am not in the best shape and I am always outside exercising!

SERIOUSLY. What it took for me to be a "normal" weight (per BMI): no more than 4000 calories/week and at least 30 hours of exercise/week. Now that I eat 1500-2000 calories/day and only exercise 10 or so hours/week doing stuff I actually ENJOY, I'm BMI-obese. And I'm so much happier and -- guess what! -- healthier. Isn't it shocking that not everyone is meant to look the same?!

I dont think the FML said anything about being out of shape or fat. The marriage may just be suffering, or possibly the man is seeing someone else on the side.

What he said was really mean but I could help but laugh at that response, "Meh, I'm going back to work."

yeah, like he's got the bod of an Adonis. get real, dude! at least you are making an effort.

magestic 0

well I would give serious thought to how much of a marriage this really is. sounds to me like your the only one trying. if the only way he'll have sex is with the lights off & he acts that way when he sees you nude, the in his mind he's not having sex with you in the dark.