By Meh - 18/07/2009 15:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was surprising my husband because our sex life is lacking. We have planned sex tuesday night, every week, with the lights off. When he came home for lunch, I was nude and waiting for him. He took one look and said, "I forgot you looked like that. Meh, I'm going back to work." FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 060
You deserved it 8 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the **** is wrong with people?! Way to put the poor woman down even further, seriously. A woman does put on weight, not have her old looks as she gets older.. True love is about loving someone, for who they are. And truly, if he really had a problem, then he should have sat her down and sensitively talked about how he felt she wasn't doing herself justice. You don't even know that she's put on weight, or that she's let herself go, He could just be being a dick! The people on here sometimes make me so angry. No one should ever be talked to like that - 'I forgot you looked like that' - that's downright outrageous! She's probably had kids, and kept the weight from it, Or perhaps she has a few wrinkles cause she doesn't have botox. Honest to god. People are so obsessed with looks these days - they do matter, but if you love someone, you love them no matter what.

Comments

47, you must be some desperate ****, huh? "**** her even if she's ugly" huh? sorry, I only **** 10's. and apparently her husband only ***** 5+'s. :)

050294 0

wow, FYL. i hope my sex life doesn't get to be like that.....

fmylifethatsgood 0

My two cents.... Selenes... you, baby girl, are very jaded if you feel that those who are overweight do not deserve respect nor the same attention as we who are fit. And no, I am not overweight. I take care of myself. But, I like my guys with some meat. As for the OP... I agree with SOMAgirl and a few others... Sex is a very big expression in a relationship or partnership and if your husband is that big of a prick, I would consider my options and make the best one for your situation.

I agree. I prefer guys to have a bit more meat on them. I've slept with an underweight guy once (6'0 and 130 lbs) and it was not enjoyable because, even though I'm thin, I was afraid I'd hurt him. I can't imagine how men can find all of these women who starve themselves down to fat and bones to be enticing. I suspect sadism and control issues.

If it makes you feel better, the sight my breasts don't turn my husband on anymore. They are no different than when we were first dating, but because I breastfeed our son, he sees them all the time. But if you have planned sex (on a Tuesday night, of all days) with the lights off, then your sex life is obviously lacking. And apparently your nudity isn't what will spice it up. Try it during the day, unexpected, with most of your clothes on.

Ligerie 0

I say use his credit card and get a mommy makeover and when we wants to sleep with you again tell him, "oh I forgot you looked like that"

proving once again how spiteful and vain women truly are