By Meh - 18/07/2009 15:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was surprising my husband because our sex life is lacking. We have planned sex tuesday night, every week, with the lights off. When he came home for lunch, I was nude and waiting for him. He took one look and said, "I forgot you looked like that. Meh, I'm going back to work." FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 060
You deserved it 8 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the **** is wrong with people?! Way to put the poor woman down even further, seriously. A woman does put on weight, not have her old looks as she gets older.. True love is about loving someone, for who they are. And truly, if he really had a problem, then he should have sat her down and sensitively talked about how he felt she wasn't doing herself justice. You don't even know that she's put on weight, or that she's let herself go, He could just be being a dick! The people on here sometimes make me so angry. No one should ever be talked to like that - 'I forgot you looked like that' - that's downright outrageous! She's probably had kids, and kept the weight from it, Or perhaps she has a few wrinkles cause she doesn't have botox. Honest to god. People are so obsessed with looks these days - they do matter, but if you love someone, you love them no matter what.

Comments

echarperouge 0

Dear, you don't need scheduled sex, you need marriage counseling.

Hoax_fml 0

41,36,38? How tall are you, like 6.5ft? Otherwise... I'd say you were quite husky.

lor4eto 0

ookkaaayyyy to all the feminists or whatever writing on here, get over yourselves. its not that hard to stay in shape. i hate how when women (im not saying ONLY women. just cuz it goes with this FML) get married, they let themselves get fat and flabby and yucky just because they think they've already "won over" the man and they dont have to keep trying anymore just cuz they're married, and then they're sooooo surprised when it turns out that the man has a lover on the side. jeeeeez. its her own fault. i wouldnt want to have sex with someone that i wasnt attracted to, so why would he?

divorce that son of a bitch! it doesn't seem like a good relationship anyways.

Hurleygal 0

he prob said " you know honey i dont know why you bother ive got secretarys that "WORK" for me" lol

wow, ur husbands a dick. if i were u i would tell him he is and say that were not ever having sex again :)

JournalKeeper 0

tell him you'd have a threesome he'd listen to you then but other than that i can't help you. i have nothing for this one but divorce him

crasian8 0

so much for the unconditional love everyone looks for when they marry. I'm very sorry

That's rude you should insult him in someway while he isn't expecting it.