By Meh - 18/07/2009 15:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was surprising my husband because our sex life is lacking. We have planned sex tuesday night, every week, with the lights off. When he came home for lunch, I was nude and waiting for him. He took one look and said, "I forgot you looked like that. Meh, I'm going back to work." FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 060
You deserved it 8 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the **** is wrong with people?! Way to put the poor woman down even further, seriously. A woman does put on weight, not have her old looks as she gets older.. True love is about loving someone, for who they are. And truly, if he really had a problem, then he should have sat her down and sensitively talked about how he felt she wasn't doing herself justice. You don't even know that she's put on weight, or that she's let herself go, He could just be being a dick! The people on here sometimes make me so angry. No one should ever be talked to like that - 'I forgot you looked like that' - that's downright outrageous! She's probably had kids, and kept the weight from it, Or perhaps she has a few wrinkles cause she doesn't have botox. Honest to god. People are so obsessed with looks these days - they do matter, but if you love someone, you love them no matter what.

Comments

I'm surprised a man opted for lights off sex. It usually starts with bad over head/lights on because nudity is still erotic despite a body type. I wonder if your husband is insecure.

Stevieebabyy 0

Suffertree: You're a dumbass. True love waits is what my purity ring says. That means you only have sex when you love that person. Sex has to do with your heart and loving that person!!!

even if "u let urself go" after yrs of being married that's a really shitty thing to say to ur wife a person ur supposed to love... but I never get the whole "planning to have sex"... ur hubby is an ass

Rape him LOL jk just piss the carp out of him from now on and that will be your revennge as well as when he takes his shirt off tell him " Ohh, I forgot you looked like that. Lose some weight fatty." and that's all

Oh please. Do you know how many ugly, very fat guys I have seen with super hot women who are expected to maintain? Yeahhh nooo, that's not happening. You want to be fat? Good for you. Unless he has a six pack of abs, pecks and the whole package and a big penis, he shouldn't be talking. I hate guys with huge beer bellies who think they can inflict their stupid standards on women.

Ahh I'm sorry sweetie!! that's terrible of him=( he's very shallow..next time he wants sex.. say no:)..that jerk!

I'm seriously concerned about the state of your physique if it put him off by such a degree that he was able to make a comment like he did. It's rude, but normal people don't say that unless there's a strong ground for it.