By Meh - 18/07/2009 15:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was surprising my husband because our sex life is lacking. We have planned sex tuesday night, every week, with the lights off. When he came home for lunch, I was nude and waiting for him. He took one look and said, "I forgot you looked like that. Meh, I'm going back to work." FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 060
You deserved it 8 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the **** is wrong with people?! Way to put the poor woman down even further, seriously. A woman does put on weight, not have her old looks as she gets older.. True love is about loving someone, for who they are. And truly, if he really had a problem, then he should have sat her down and sensitively talked about how he felt she wasn't doing herself justice. You don't even know that she's put on weight, or that she's let herself go, He could just be being a dick! The people on here sometimes make me so angry. No one should ever be talked to like that - 'I forgot you looked like that' - that's downright outrageous! She's probably had kids, and kept the weight from it, Or perhaps she has a few wrinkles cause she doesn't have botox. Honest to god. People are so obsessed with looks these days - they do matter, but if you love someone, you love them no matter what.

Comments

icertainlysuck 0

aha wat a legend sounds like a stand up guy and i was reading the comments wtf is a gaywod!?!

HelloShitty_fml 0

Mmmmmm maybe you shouldn't have planned sex nights? and I'm sorry.

LovingCFK 8

yeah, ydi for not taking care of yourself. a normal guy presented with anything halfway decent and naked will be unable to resist it. obviously, you are far worse than halfway. YLIFBR (your life is ****** beyond repair).

He didn't forget what you look like. You have sex every Tuesday and you live together. If this is a true story, he's just an ass and I would cancel Tuesday sex as well. If he didn't feel like he could of been more delicate and tried not to hurt feelings.

Sillymint 0

I would dump the asshole. Obviously your sex life is lacking with an unsensetive jerkoff like that for a husband.