By Meh - 18/07/2009 15:51 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was surprising my husband because our sex life is lacking. We have planned sex tuesday night, every week, with the lights off. When he came home for lunch, I was nude and waiting for him. He took one look and said, "I forgot you looked like that. Meh, I'm going back to work." FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 060
You deserved it 8 539

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What the **** is wrong with people?! Way to put the poor woman down even further, seriously. A woman does put on weight, not have her old looks as she gets older.. True love is about loving someone, for who they are. And truly, if he really had a problem, then he should have sat her down and sensitively talked about how he felt she wasn't doing herself justice. You don't even know that she's put on weight, or that she's let herself go, He could just be being a dick! The people on here sometimes make me so angry. No one should ever be talked to like that - 'I forgot you looked like that' - that's downright outrageous! She's probably had kids, and kept the weight from it, Or perhaps she has a few wrinkles cause she doesn't have botox. Honest to god. People are so obsessed with looks these days - they do matter, but if you love someone, you love them no matter what.

Comments

Eelusive 0

I'm waiting for the husband to post "Today, my now fat ugly wife tried to have sex with me in the daylight. FML". I'll vote for that.

i'm gonna be ******* hot as hell even after i get married. i'm not gonna let myself go so i won't ever need to worry bout this =) hahhaha

right bc it's so easy to just stay in shape after children, stresses of life, and getting older

That's no excuse at all. My mother is turning 42 this year and is still a size 4-6 even though she's had three children. The rest of her siblings are overweight because they are lazy and eat fattening shit for every meal. She's not even an exercise/diet freak, she works out for 30 minutes a day and makes good choices at mealtimes. I've been married for nearly a year now and have been extremely adamant about staying trim for my hubby, it's NOT hard to keep track of your weight.

that's nice. i mean, seriously, congrats. but some people don't feel the need to stay a size 4-6. i think that should be their choice.

You shouldn't stay trim for your husband, it should be for you. Your comment suggests that if someone was out of shape in a happy marriage it would mean they are undesirable- therefore expandable. What a shallow outlook on life, and very narrow minded.

Call it whatever you want, but I don't think there's anything wrong with using my other half as motivation to stay in shape. I am aware that people can be overweight and still in a happy marriage, but I could never "let myself go" like some of my own friends have. I find it extremely annoying to see overweight or obese people that have absolutely no reason to be. There's a woman that works out at my gym that has ONE LEG and runs 5 miles nearly every day. Seriously, what is anyone's excuse if people missing appendages are in better shape than they are? This one of the main reasons why other countries hate America.

i don't think people should need a "reason" or "excuse" to be overweight. :/

OperationNicole_fml 0

That's right, no one needs an excuse to be doing what they do with their own bodies. Many things can lead to being overweight, including our emotions. Everyone has a special way of dealing with what comes their way and sometimes eating can be comforting (albeit only for a little while, and people can easily fall into a vicious cycle) or maybe they honestly don't mind if they're over a size 14 because they feel good! It is no one's position to judge another because of their weight. People try to be understanding when it comes to a bunch of senseless shit that people do, yet they can be very hard on the inside when it comes to certain issues, such as weight. Learn to be understanding, sympathetic, and most of all mind your own damn business. It's not your life, and I'm sure half of you do things that are much more despicable than *gasp* overeating! Just count yourselves lucky that your hardened hearts cannot be seen at first glance, because you'd be uglier than any good human being that happens to be overweight.

Ox_Baker 0

You've never gotten laid in your life, have you? And heck, if you've been married for more than just a couple of years, weekly sex is pretty damn good.

danimani_fml 0

maybe she has a pussy troll...

multimedia 0

That totally sucks and it seems like your husband is incredibly rude... what an a**

I think that this is a def FML. I didn't want to have sex with my boyfriend bc I had gained so much weight since the beginning of our relationship. I hated my own body so why should he like it? Then one day he said something about the lack of sex since I was always so insistent on doing it all the time. I told him about my insecurity and he said, "But it's just me. I don't care." He was actually insulted that I thought he would care.

meke other men notice how sexy you are, he will feel threatened and do something about it...

itsokay_fml 0

Wow people on here are a**holes. Pretty sure the OP posted this cause she felt bad about herself and now everyone is telling her to lose weight and shit. She may not even be fat! you people are just jerks. and to the OP i'm sorry. that sucks.