Quick thinking

By Anonymous - 16/10/2012 00:04 - United States - Mount Jackson

Today, I walked in on my boyfriend and best friend making out. His explanation was that he was trying to stop her from having an allergic reaction to peanut butter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 445
You deserved it 2 011

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're such a bitch. You don't even trust your boyfriend when he's tying to save your best friend's life. No srsly that sucks.

Sneeze... Then tell him your allergic to bullshit

Comments

You're such a bitch. You don't even trust your boyfriend when he's tying to save your best friend's life. No srsly that sucks.

whiteboy896 9

I know right? why even try to make an excuse?

Nabee143 3

Duh!! Everybody KNOWS that sucking face will prevent an allergic reaction and save someone's life. Geez, where the hell have you been your whole life!

doglover100 28

At first I was "are you serious?". I see what you did there haha.

Draxanoth 15

Sounds like your man is very stupid under pressure.

What if he was telling the truth?!?! He had to suck that peanut butter out of her mouth with his tounge! Someone had to do it. Sorry OP though. That does suck.

well, blood flow at the time was obviously not being directed at his brain :)

12- Yes you're right. Because God gave man both a brain and a penis. But not enough blood to supply them both.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

35 - God does not exist. < D >

LiesAndMischief 4

53 - Really? You just had to make that comment?

lol Yeah a true hero for sure, and I'm not surprised she was having an allergic reaction cos err ...... white is not a normal color for butter

BellaBelle_fml 23

d_unsub; What on earth are you even talking about?

klovemachine 24

Even though the excuse is lame, he gets an A for effort :D

Sneeze... Then tell him your allergic to bullshit

*clears throat* Well other than the clearly obvious joke, it's also a reference to I, Robot, but maybe you don't get out much. Förefan.

Shove the peanut butter down her throat and lodge the jar on to his head.

starburst7596 14

Well that escalated quickly......

TheBeastiest 6

Oh yeah. Cause we live in the 18th century and people still get aids from toilet seats. Smh.

BellaBelle_fml 23

People never really did get AIDS from toilet seats, just toilet sex.

Also, aids wasn't even around until the late 1900s.

Don't cha know? He was sucking all the peanut butter out so she wouldn't swell up like a balloon. No special shot needed. *heavy sarcasm*

bladedrose 3

I think you should save his life with a swift kick to the nuts, to save him from his "lack of nuthurt" allergies!

Kick in the nuts?!?! Sounds like homemade pea-nut butter!

I hope you didn't believe that ! Move on :|

tne201992 12

Who in the hell, would believe that?

It's on FML. I highly doubt she believed him.

+5 for the boyfriend for the impromptu bullshit excuse. -200,000,000 for him making out with with your best friend. He's only -199,999,995 points in debt; what shall you do?