By horniness - 10/10/2009 16:30 - Hong Kong

Today, I was in a bad mood after being stuck in traffic for 2 hours and late for work. I was walking to my building when I saw a 100 dollar note flying my way. A man called after me for it, but being selfish I took the note in my pocket as a little reward. That man was my boss. Yes, I'm fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 038
You deserved it 74 929

Same thing different taste

Comments

RubixMonkey 0

I fail to see how getting stuck in traffic means you deserve a hundred dollars. I lived in California and its like a dream if you have two hour traffic to places like L.A. Also what makes you such a gift to the earth that you get to do things without consequence, like ignore someone calling out for money. Even if it hadn't been your boss, what if it was someone who had to pay their utilities, or was really poor. It could have been a hobo who had been given a gift. Do you deserve money more than other people who worked for it or were given it from people who worked for it? Now you know the value of morals is worth more than money--if you had returned it then you would have been in good graces with your boss. You missed your karmatic chance to be a good person and move up in the world. If a promotion had come up who would your boss have chosen, if you were on equal footing with another coworker? You, for doing the moral thing.

supercu96 0

wow.................................just wow.................... that is one long post xD

RubixMonkey 0

soooo..... I put some thought into my replies.

yes a lot of thought u just need a little more empathy

JESUS CHRIST, you are self-important and self-righteous. Now who the **** are you to dictate to someone else down to the finest details what moral choices they 'should' be making, as if you are some perfectly upright paragon of virtue? For ****'s sake, grow up out of that 'karma' bullshit.

RubixMonkey 0

I don't see how I need more empathy, everyone else is saying the same thing. The Op did miss their chance to get into the graces of the boss. Also if it hadn't been the boss but someone who honestly needed the money the Op would have walked off with it. How do I need empathy? The Op is a douche, I was just pointing out what might have happened if Op had done the morally right thing.

RubixMonkey is right. This douche doesn't deserve empathy, he got what he deserved. And yet he has the nerve to tell people to "**** themselves over and over again" and that they are "retarded", "unemployed or waiters/waitresses and low pay clerks", and "devoid of emotion assholes" as if he were better than everyone else. He's not. He's an ass.

No problem ^^ You were attacked for no good reason. :]

RubixMonkey 0

Yeah everyone says Op is an asshole, I point out what might have happened if he had been nice about it and WHAM everyone is on the empathy train. Uh, I don't think the Empathy Train has a stop in Deserves It, Op and Asshole, Hong Kong.

I know, people can be so irrational. For some reason everyone thinks the OP deserves it until someone makes a logical deduction about a different situation, and then they get all up in arms. Which is ridiculous, because this OP definitely got what he deserved. :/

RubixMonkey 0

I am sure he deserved getting fired. But he also needs to take this as a lesson on what not to do in life. To succeed you have to think about other people.

Agreed, but I don't see that happening. I mean, have you read his comments at the bottom of the page? They're pathetic.

RubixMonkey 0

No... I didn't make it that far. LOL. But I shall. Right now. And then I shall shove logic down his throat. Kidding, that would too much with the stick up his ass. lol

Oh, trust me, I've tried. It doesn't work. Rolls off him like water off a duck's back, and he continues to make dumbass judgmental comments. But really, his comments will amuse you. I predict that your jaw might drop.

RubixMonkey 0

I spent the last ten minutes with my mouth gaping open. Really Op, you swear you would have been a big man in the business world but you were fired. So you aren't. I know jobs are a big part of who some people are. But you aren't that person anymore. That's like me claiming I would have been a lawyer if I had just gone to school or been married if I had just said yes--it doesn't matter. Game over. You have to start over now. But I don't believe you would have been COO unless you speak better English than you write. No one will take a Big Businessman seriously when all he writes is: u asshle i's big man on Hong Kong, big man. Learn to write.

YDI. If you had found the $100 bill, and no one had claimed it, then it's yours. Someone claimed it though, so that means you should have given it back. It's like if you find a wallet on the ground with money in it. You should always return it without pocketing the money.

YDI for stealing. You knew who owned it but still kept it for yourself. If you hadn't been able to find the owner that would have been fine, but someone claimed it and you still took it.

lets see $100 or your job..............WTF

Kelishas 9

While I'm sorry that you're out of a job, but that was selfish..and thievery..

BlinkOnceForYes 0

Why would you take money from someone calling after it? That's soo wrong. F your life? Maybe f your life because you are horrible human being.

omgwhatanfml 0
dudeitsdanny 9

Not only does it not work for theft, but he called it a reward. A reward for what? For catching $100 and and not returning it? Yes, let's reward our bad acts with money

Gqp23okiestate 0

It's not called a note it's called a dollar bill, you dumbass

Pretentious American ass. Many other countries call paper currency "notes". In fact, it's even on American currency as well - Federal Reserve Note.

skybeau 0

Overreacting much? Not everywhere in the world refers to money as "bills". Here in Australia, it would also be called a $100 note. OP seems to be from Hong Kong, so it's quite likely that they call them notes over there too. Don't you just love those Americans that fit the stereotype "People who use different words for things are dumbasses!!" (Note: the last part was sarcasm)

You idiot...you are the reason people look down on us. Open your eyes you ethnocentric ass.

They call them notes here too... And for the record, we still have the top universities in the world where your "pretentious Ass" comrades tend to come to study.