By Anonymous - 16/07/2009 00:17 - United States

Today, I took my road test. I'd never had driver's training and my mom taught me how to drive. I failed the test so badly, and when I got home my mom admitted to having taught me how to drive completely wrong because she didn't want me to get my license as she thinks I'm too young. I'm 18. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 886
You deserved it 4 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

file a complaint that your mom tried to have you killed.

marxmarv 0

The best revenge takes only five words: "I choose your nursing home."

Comments

this doesn't make sense to me. in california, you need at least 3 behind-the-wheel lessons with a certified instructor before taking the driving test. is it different in michigan?

I'm 18 as well and took my road test 2 days ago without any driver's training. I almost failed it because my mom told me that I was checking my blind spots wrong. So I did it her way and almost failed. ~_~ You don't need driver's training. Just read a handbook and go by that. FYL though.

@ Casualt1234: Like I just posted, I did mine 2 days ago here in California without ever having any lessons, but I'm 18 so I think that makes the difference?

helios_rex 0

Who cares, you're a chick... you don't need to be driving anyways. Your mom is just doing you a favor. Now quit wasting time on FML and go to the kitchen, you should be learning how to cook, not drive.

mrhahn530 0

However insensitive that was, i somewhat agree...women are (in general) shitty drivers.

crazyval619 6
mrhahn530 0

nope, i go 100% off of personal experience. 12 women have almost killed me, 1 man has. Untill the men catch up i'm going to believe that women are shit drivers. I'm going entirely off of objective experience. God damn, even my WOMEN friends say women are shit drivers...

alice_hmph 0

Ha ha, maybe you just pissed off a whole lot of chicks you've slept with? My father is the WORST driver imaginable. He calls it "creative driving". His creativity leads him to go 80 miles an hour down Main St, weaving between cars and clipping a few as he goes while eating pizza. :/

#102, if you're trying not to get laid, well done.

statistics show that more men crash then women.

skullshogun 0

wow realy? dude, no offense, but I just think you should steal your mom's car ona these days and take it out for a drive. learn on your own, dont just drive around though, go someplace, and stay there so that its more like your mom's car was stolen.... just saying... also, In my experience as well, i would agree with mrhahn530. More often then not, the people who end up almost hitting me are women. There have been at least 2 men though. and I flicked them off and layed on the horn until I was out of ear-shot. NOTE: More often then not, the dumbass was talking on their cellphone and not paying attention, AND gave me this look like it was my fault. sooo yeaah. soak that in.

Junkson 0

Wow! I would ******* move out!! Oh but wait, you cant drive.

Pfft, she's a woman, she probably taught you the way she normally drives and tried to mask it by saying she purposely taught you wrong.

alice_hmph 0

Really? In this day and age we still have dumb asses who feel the need to make assumptions based on what ******* genitalia we have? I passed with the highest grade in my drivers ED class, and have never ONCE been in ANY sort of accident or gotten pulled over. Neither has my mother. My father has though. :/

NDnation44 0

probably becuz wen you get pulled over, which you have, you take off your shirt and suck off the cop. Your such a *****

mikester3127 0

You now have every right to be rude and spiteful to your mother. Pay her back in kind. Don't let her think she can get away with this sort of thing, or she'll keep doing it.