By Anonymous - 16/07/2009 00:17 - United States

Today, I took my road test. I'd never had driver's training and my mom taught me how to drive. I failed the test so badly, and when I got home my mom admitted to having taught me how to drive completely wrong because she didn't want me to get my license as she thinks I'm too young. I'm 18. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 886
You deserved it 4 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

file a complaint that your mom tried to have you killed.

marxmarv 0

The best revenge takes only five words: "I choose your nursing home."

Comments

either a liar, a moron, or both. you couldn't look at the drivers manual? nothing in your head clicked that something was wrong while you were driving with your mother? ydi.

seveer4444 2

dude my mom is trying to do the exact same thing to me and i still don't have my license and i'm 18 Michigan mom's suck :/

AntiChrist7 0

go to a real drivers class, that's better for everyone. YDI

bobbiekay5 0

oh my god that would piss me off so bad! yell at her. lol

your mom is a ****. seriously, what kind of mother purposely sets her child up for failure, especially in such a dangerous way. how lame! FYL

russianspy1234 11

Yeah I'm gonna have to give you a YDI as well, you should have been studying yourself as well, the DMV has a handbook for free, and there's the internet. If you couldn't figure out that your mom was teaching you wrong, then you deserved to fail.

You know, reading the comments on FMLs are so much more funny than the actual FML.

meddude 0

i'd actually call this half FML and half YDI (or all bullshit). you should have had to read "rules of the road" before even getting a PERMIT to learn how to drive. and then there's that written test to get your permit. so if your mother taught you all of that wrong shit, you should never have been behind the wheel...EVER. so tell me, OP, what's the truth? is your mom absolutely crazy, are you making this up, or did you never pay attention when learning this stuff?

Lucky19 0

Ok, so in the months or so in which your mother should have been teaching you, she probably gave you the wheel to attempt some basic driving, how did you manage to get away with that without either crashing the car or severely annoying any of the other drivers on the road? Unless, of course, your mother really didn't allow you to control the car in that time, which I think is bad teaching technique anyway. I'm also sure in the 18 years you've been alive you have been in a car for a good portion of time. You must have noticed some differences in the way that car was being driven and the way you were being taught. Then again, I haven't had any driving lessons so there may be something I'm completely missing out on.