By Anonymous - 16/07/2009 00:17 - United States

Today, I took my road test. I'd never had driver's training and my mom taught me how to drive. I failed the test so badly, and when I got home my mom admitted to having taught me how to drive completely wrong because she didn't want me to get my license as she thinks I'm too young. I'm 18. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 886
You deserved it 4 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

file a complaint that your mom tried to have you killed.

marxmarv 0

The best revenge takes only five words: "I choose your nursing home."

Comments

cheestaysfly 0

I think sixteen is way too young to drive in my opinion, but by eighteen you should definitely not be having to rely on your mom to drive you around especially since you're probably about to graduate and get off to college, where she clearly won't be able to drive you around. Sounds to me like your mom is just a tad over-protective.

How about you get a job, make some money and go to a real driver training course...from a male instructor

and why r u getting ur licence at 18.... wtf time to cut the umbilical cord there jr

spacebar1 0

How do you take your test without any hours with a licensed instructor in the first place? Hey guys, be careful not to step on that bullshit.

thesmartaleck 0

I'm turning sixteen this year and still can't distinguish the gas, clutch and brakes. My older brother was taught when he was twelve. No one says it aloud, but we all know my dad puts his foot down. Don't worry dear, I know how you feel.

that sucks. don't hit her or steal the car. bad idea. yes u are an adult now which means u can be prossicuted like one. take class and make her aware how much her actions hurt you.

Finally! A comment that isn't sexist or isn't "Punch her in the throat!" (Yeah, I saw a comment like that here. Thank you for being reasonable.

confabulatedgod 0

You should murder that ****.

your moms an asshole. that could have killed you.