By Anonymous - 16/07/2009 00:17 - United States

Today, I took my road test. I'd never had driver's training and my mom taught me how to drive. I failed the test so badly, and when I got home my mom admitted to having taught me how to drive completely wrong because she didn't want me to get my license as she thinks I'm too young. I'm 18. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 886
You deserved it 4 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

file a complaint that your mom tried to have you killed.

marxmarv 0

The best revenge takes only five words: "I choose your nursing home."

Comments

scorpiella 4

That's just asinine. Pay that bitch back.

eeee93757 0

I feel your pain, I turned 16 a few weeks ago and my mom still won't let me do DRIVER'S ED. FML too.

Wow, you're mom's gotta learn how to let go, seriously. You're not her little baby anymore, and its time she figured out that you need to start your own life outside of her world. Please, do me, everyone else, and especially your mother a favor and tell her that. Its time to take your life into your own hands.

"The red sign that says STOP means 'go faster!'" "The Speed Limit signs mean that you'll get arrested if you go slower than them." "Always nudge other cars with your bumper to show respect to the other drivers." Aren't most things about driving self-explanatory? And isn't the rest in a Driver's Manual?

NDnation44 0

i just made a comment like this before i read yours. this is exactly my point

andlifesuxagain 0

Right on 126! YDI you should not be able to drive! Stupid Woman. Seriously, what could the mom have possibly said to make you believe and then fail the test. Where have you been the past 18 years, or was this your first time in a car? You probably should have read the book yourself. Your Dumb@$$ mom should have not "taught" you to drive incorrectly, if you failed the test and were practicing driving before hand you could have killed someone. Lastly, to all those feminists out there, DRIVING IS A PRIVILEGE , not a right... so women should not drive... imagine the nice drives home with no traffic or accidents... and yes I am waiting for the person who says "I am a woman and I have never got into an accident," im sure you put on make up when you drive or wear shoes that you can barely walk with let alone drive in!

lizz7372 0

Oh WOW you are an asshole! Yeah she should have read the manual herself. But your comment "DRIVING IS A PRIVILEGE , not a right... so women should not drive..." is ******* ridiculous. How on earth does driving being a privilege mean that women should not drive? Your comments about make up and shoes are completely off too... I rarely wear makeup, and NEVER do it in the car, and if I have shoes that are hard to drive in, I take them off. Sure some women are idiots and do stupid things while driving. SO DO GUYS. You can't stereotype a gender like that! Not all women are bad drivers! That is the most sexist thing I have ever heard anyone say. You are an ignorant jackass. If you're straight, I really hope no girl is stupid enough to get involved with you, because you definitely don't deserve it.

andlifesuxagain 0

Thank you for proving my point, using yourself as the ultimate example. Do me a favor, today look around at the drivers around you and count the number of instances. You are clearly the exception not the rule. You will find that I am right, and besides imagine the lower level of polution in the city if women did not drive at all! As far as women or men being better then the other I dont believe women are inferior or superior, they are just better in their own respective ways and in different areas. But clearly you are one of those bitchy little twits that the second you feel like you are "losing your rights" you file for a protest instead of thinking through an issue. Do me a favor, next time you are out why dont you open a door for a dude or pay for his drink, and not on one occassion about 3 years ago, just as much you get it done for yourself... I think you my friend are the true sexist. Stop trying to get the best of both sides.

Do you drive with your penis? No? Then how are men automatically better drivers?

ethatam 0

haha I never comment on these because I don't want to get caught up in the bullshit, but #189, that made me LOL (:

Dixie_Normous 0

YDI, in 18 years you'd think you'd pay at least the slightest attention while on car rides.

rubenrox 1

haha don't worry my mother told me she would not let me drive even when I'm 20. You are not alone haha

NamiSuiteheart 0

This doesn't make sense, because when you're 18 you don't need to take a road test. You only need to take a written test. Granted, she would have failed anyway seeing that her mother taught her wrong, but still.

alice_hmph 0

I dunno where you live, but in Vermont it doesn't matter what age you are, everyone has to take a road test to get their license.

my mom thinks the ******* same though i didt fail, as yet maybe....lol