By Anonymous - 16/07/2009 00:17 - United States

Today, I took my road test. I'd never had driver's training and my mom taught me how to drive. I failed the test so badly, and when I got home my mom admitted to having taught me how to drive completely wrong because she didn't want me to get my license as she thinks I'm too young. I'm 18. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 886
You deserved it 4 557

Same thing different taste

Top comments

file a complaint that your mom tried to have you killed.

marxmarv 0

The best revenge takes only five words: "I choose your nursing home."

Comments

if your 18 then doesnt that mean that you can get your license without any drivers training? its that way here...

@ 150 - Not only is that not true, but it's completely sexist and extremely offensive. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying that.

NDnation44 0

I dont understand this. What was she telling you, driving is pretty much self explanatory. "Mom, the speed limit says 25." "That means you have to drive in the left lane and go 50" Explain more because right now i think you deserved it.

mother knows best. at least there is one less female on the road... its a good start

yougogailcoco 0

Dude, that sucks for you but at least now you know the truth - try to give your mom a break though, she was just trying to protect you in a weird, round about way. I hope you enroll in some proper drivers' ed classes soon though - they'll fix your driving skills there.

Lol @156. I totally agree. Is there really a wrong way to teach someone to drive? Just follow the laws and don't hit anybody or anything.

is it just me but thats the 2nd "Because they (mum or dad) though it would be funny to teach there kids how to do something wrong because they thought it would be funny, and in ur case the right thing? FMLs are fake, and im only just starting to notice it. When ever theres a good FML u can be that a few days later theres gonna be one thats based on the same thing, just written differently.

Uepari 0

#19 WIN XD Wow, what a bitch...You should sneak lessons, get a license without her knowing, then rub it in her face. >=D

shnibz101 0

I'm sorry but I had to fail you because you looked to young

misterasdfjkl 0

geez, 16 being the legal driving age isn't exactly high, you know? There are lots of places that don't allow driving until 18 or 20.