By Anonymous - 16/07/2009 00:17 - United States

Today, I took my road test. I'd never had driver's training and my mom taught me how to drive. I failed the test so badly, and when I got home my mom admitted to having taught me how to drive completely wrong because she didn't want me to get my license as she thinks I'm too young. I'm 18. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 886
You deserved it 4 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

file a complaint that your mom tried to have you killed.

marxmarv 0

The best revenge takes only five words: "I choose your nursing home."

Comments

iTunesAddict 0

My mom wanted to try the same. Sall good now.

If you're 18 shouldn't you be responsible enough to get the book and read it yourself? Should've proved to your mom that you're not too young by showing some initiative, independence, and preparation... I got that damn book as soon as I learned where I could get one and had my permit by 16. Plus, you always have GOOGLE MAGIC! If you really want something work for it... Jeez, grow the hell up!

erinlm 0

What on Earth did she teach you to do? I hope she realizes that if she's teaching you to drive unsafely, she's endangering you and everyone else on the road. I say save your money and take driver's ed. Depending on your state, you can probably get a license without her permission if you're 18. I can't believe how many people are saying that women shouldn't drive. Do you know how ignorant and sexist that is? I know far more men who are crappy drivers than women. Teenage boys actually have higher insurance rates than girls do because they tend to drive very aggressively. There are plenty of good drivers and plenty of bad drivers within each gender, and I think a good solution would just be to make the driving tests harder to pass. That way, no bad driver could get a license, regardless of gender.

This is disgusting. Your mother should not have done this to you, it is wrong. You should secede from her as soon as you can. Despicable. You lot shut up about which sex is better at driving. It doesn't ******* matter and is irrelevant to the topic. -SeaGhile

AtoZandBeyond 0

What the ****??? Why did she even teach you how to drive at all???

Wow dude. That is bullshit, I would be FURIOUS!

AA357 0

These FMLs actually piss me off alot. The parent must be mentally challenged to do that.

TunaFlavoredFing 0

That sucks, some parents just have a hard time letting their children grow up and become independent.

raven02 0

my mom taught me how to drive to..and behave when cops are near..I have 13 warrants in Texas for speeding 2 for reckless driving

Akers_L7 8

My mom would definitely do that. FYL