By Username - 13/09/2010 01:38 - France

Today, I told my 3 year old daughter to behave or I'd spank her. She looked right at me and said "Bring it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 363
You deserved it 31 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mclovin_95 0

Comments

omg if only she would of added bitch at the end....LMAO

Oh, maybe spanking isn't so good.. how bout taking away her dollies or toys or tv. Anything besides physical contact :)

That never worked with me, and people putting "abuse" into every little thing is why people are afraid to punish their child. Lol. That's why FML's such as this one exists, honestly.

Agreed. TV punishments never worked for me, I could entertain myself for hours with a piece of string and some belly lint so it was no big deal. Sometimes kids need to be smacked, I definitely did..

FYLDeep 25

Now that deserves a bitch-slap.

I love this one!! omg it's so funny!! ((:

The kid's got spunk; you are guaranteed many more years of FMLs because of her.

RavenRockaFellon 0

Woah, that's when you change your punishment to physical labor/exercise. Not anything major (since she's only three), maybe tell her to run a few laps around the yard, do pushups/sit-ups, clean up dog feces, etc... until she says she is sorry. I often have to watch my younger relativ, s,and when they give me sass I become a drill coach. "Dopushupsups! Sorry, yet? No? 5 sit-ups! Still not sorrRUN, 10 10 LAPS! Hmm? It's ok, I forgive you"

Not everyone works with the same method, shoot, physical punishment worked well on me. lol I learned quick.

Bahaha, that's one awesome kid. I have to say though, YDI OP. You really need to work on punishments with her. Obviously she's not afraid of you. Not to say that kids should be absolutely terrified of their parents 24/7, but a little fear isn't exactly a bad thing.

Gotta love kids. I really hope you disiplined her