By Username - 13/09/2010 01:38 - France

Today, I told my 3 year old daughter to behave or I'd spank her. She looked right at me and said "Bring it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 363
You deserved it 31 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mclovin_95 0

Comments

LittleMissShani 0

haha true that oh well maybe in the future noone will care what's said it's already getting to that point on the radio haha I could just imagine what kinds of shows they would have hahaha

Children give the behavior that is accepted. Idiots should not have children. She heard that somewhere and its the parents fault. Thanks for adding another ignorant person to the world yda.

you're an idiot if you think everything a child says is the parent's fault. It's only the parent's fault if they allow the child to continue saying it without disciplining them. It's not the parent's fault if the kid heard another kid at playgroup say it and has just copied it.

I agree with Lilabear. Also you're an idiot for say yda! it's YDI as in you deserved IT. for such a stupid typo (at least I HOPE it was a typo and not you being a DA as in Dumb Ass!) YDASITF… (You Deaerve A Smack In The Forehead!!!)

beat your kids you will not hear that from her mouth again!!

banananut 0

aw that's cute. but where's the fml? it's more of a kodak moment. with subtitles.

banananut 0

aw that's cute. but where's the fml? it's more of a kodak moment. with subtitles.

that's amazing lol I wouldn't even be angry

banananut 0

aw that's cute. but where's the fml? it's more of a kodak moment. with subtitles.