By Username - 13/09/2010 01:38 - France

Today, I told my 3 year old daughter to behave or I'd spank her. She looked right at me and said "Bring it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 363
You deserved it 31 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mclovin_95 0

Comments

rzbt21 0

I got beat as a child to learn discipline. no, I'm not some old child-hating redneck, I'm 15

I highly doubt you were beaten. There is a difference between being spanked and being beaten. Oh, and nothing about your comment makes you sound like a child-hating redneck... so I don't know why you even bothered mentioning it.

RedPillSucks 31

Why would you doubt what they said? Some parents used belts or switch (stripped tree branch). I classify that as a beating more than a spanking. If he/she said they were beaten, you should take them at their word unless there's actually evidence to the contrary.

I did that once when I was three. my parents brought it

afallingstar 22

do it! if you don't get her to behave and respect you now she never will...

Tell that walking and breathing ball of shit "oh yeah?" and then beat her head in with a crowbar.

The OP started crying and jumped on FML to complain about her daughter.

NoraT_fml 6
bouncer_detail 0

Please tell me you put that little 'B' through a wall?! She can think about what she did while unconscious and apologize after she wakes up.

mnemonicdaze 0

But um...you're holding a chainsaw... I'm kidding I'm all for a good ole fashioned slap upside the whatever. Especially those moments when you say something smart and then can't figure out where the hand that just hit you came from. That confusion alone will make you stop. My mom had ninja hands.