By Username - 13/09/2010 01:38 - France

Today, I told my 3 year old daughter to behave or I'd spank her. She looked right at me and said "Bring it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 363
You deserved it 31 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mclovin_95 0

Comments

singer4life666 0

hahahaha how cute! I could just imagine it, what a little smartass :p

She is brave!! Spanking won't help anymore.

Ha-ha. Well, since she misbehaved, spank her. Stick to your word or it'll only get worse.

mackmillydilly 0

Lol, I'm guessing she is threatened or punished this way often? Either that or you just threaten her and don't come through. OR she's just a smartass, haha Been there done that, lol.

Amazing! Go little girl. Way to rebel young!

SuicidalxDream 0

sounds like me lol. but you shouldn't " Spank. (abuse)"! . this one is funny though :D

dejwilley 0

spanking is not abuse. beating is but spanking if done properly can be a very effective punishment. my son hit my daughter several times so I spanked him and while they still bicker he doesn't hit her because it 'hurts' him too. Besides, most of the time the spanking is more of a shock and a blow to the ego.

riack 2

shouldn't my ass. what you call abuse is what I call discipline. kids these days do whatever they want because they aren't disciplined. ground them? take their privileges away? that does nothing. getting beat with a belt or a broom handle? that'll teach those kids to respect you.

SuicidalxDream 0

spanking=hitting=abuse. and every one I know that gets what I called abused are bad.. tyvm bye...

There is a reason there is a law against that!

I hope the OP brought it but have my doubts.

LOL. I almost died of laughter, my imagination picked up on this pretty quickly. I recommend the good ole paddle spanking', that or a massive smack to either go with it or just alone.