Fight Club Penguin

By mama bear - 05/06/2020 20:00

Today, I punched an older woman in the face. I only hit her after she grabbed my 4-year-old daughter and told her to, "stop dancing like a whore!" My daughter was so terrified, she peed her pants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 011
You deserved it 213

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not an FML for you. A stranger assaulted your daughter snd you protected her. You had every right. And if she brings charges against you for assault, get your attorney to ask for her to pay your legal fees!

Comments

Not an FML for you. A stranger assaulted your daughter snd you protected her. You had every right. And if she brings charges against you for assault, get your attorney to ask for her to pay your legal fees!

No wonder this dude’s name is Richard Pencil, because only a pencil dick would think as he does.

Well, how was your daughter dancing? You may need to show her some non-***** moves. ***** dancing is going to bring more unwanted attention and the next creep might not be so easy to subdue.

wtf is wrong with you. doesnt matter how a 4 year old is dancing. noone should be sexualizing children. jesus ******* christ

RichardPencil is a notorius fml troll. Ignore his comments.

obviously you are new here. This is what Richardpencil does. sometimes he us funny sometimes not.

Of course, no one SHOULD be sexualizing children, but it happens nonetheless. Showing your children how to avoid that seems wise.

Her daughter is 4 you ******* nasty ass. I hope to God you're being facetious, because that comment right there is pushing some real Pedo vibes.

I'm tired of dealing with stupid *****! If you see your kid dancing in public doing moves that might attract the wrong kind of attention, you have an obligation as a parent to tell your kid to do different moves. You'd just let your daughter twerk out there and hope for the best?

Kohrie Black 3

To everyone calling him a sick **** and other names. Stop being in denial. I am a woman and recently found out that a family member of mine was a pedophile and molested every single one of my close female relatives. Now when I look at my boyfriends daughter, it is with hawk eyes, making sure she is right by us at all times. Making sure that she is dressed appropriately. You want to know why? Not because I sexualize children but because I KNOW that thousands of older men do! I want her safe and im not in denial. To protect out children we need to understand that these kinds of people are out there and we need to do what we can to keep our babies safe.

Seems the old lady had that one coming. If you don't want to get hit, don't assault children. You'd think she'd have learned that lesson by now.

That's a very adequate parental reaction.

TheGestalt97 11

The ****? She’s 4. Odds are she doesnt even know what a ***** is.

leximichelle 13

Without knowing every detail of what happened, I would say that unless she became more physically aggressive, maybe not immediately go to punching people, unless other options fail. Regardless, you had every right to protect your daughter, so props to you.

Mathalamus 24

Don't punch people.,, just walk away...,

If some one grabs your child... and called them a *****... I say punch them.

tounces7 27

FINALLY, an FML that actually ended the way it's supposed to, with some dumbass getting their comeuppance.

Good going... Defending your child... Hopefully you both are ok. Don't care about the old bat.