By Username - 13/09/2010 01:38 - France

Today, I told my 3 year old daughter to behave or I'd spank her. She looked right at me and said "Bring it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 363
You deserved it 31 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mclovin_95 0

Comments

what are you waiting for? keep that pimp hand strong and slap a bitch!

Something tells me she's gonna be into S&M when she's older.

Beat your kid and you won't have that problem.

agreed, rember how mannered everone was so long ago when they hit kids and now people cant do it anymore and now look, all kids think they can do whatever they want

FFML_314 11

That's because of your empty threats and allowing your child to act out with no consequences. YDI. It made me giggle though, LOL.

ohthebloodygore 16
FFML_314 11
Chrisskiies 0

You're both weak and a fail waiting to happen.

I can take you both. I may be little, but damn I'm scrappy!

FFML_314 11

Jane, put down the hose. It's me, Anna. Remember me? I already took care of Redbluegreen and Pendatik. Are you sure you wanna dance?

FFML_314 11

*Quickly shoves Red back into the bag*

FFML_314 11

What's with the 'gang up on Anna' routine we have going on here? Alright, *puts up fists* Let's do this.

Being ganged up on, huh? I'll side with you then to even the odds.

FFML_314 11

Do you know how to tie a quad knot? If so, you're hired!

Yes I can! ...wait, what have I signed up for here? Am I abducting iiCaptain?

FFML_314 11

No, you're helping me carry bodies down to the river. They are all pretty small, so it won't take a lot of effort. If there's any movement...er...run!

FFML_314 11

You got that right. They are no match for us! I'm only willing to save Jane and that's because she's little and can fit into my purse. I can use her when I need her to put the dirty men in their place!

FFML_314 11

I'm a horrible serial killer. You are now the 2nd victim to randomly start talking again. Sigh, sure you can be on my team. *Helps out of the trunk*

don't you mean reef knot?? I always thought a reefer referred to marijuana.......

FFML_314 11

*Facepalm* Don't question the all mighty, Pendatik.

RedPillSucks 31

wait, wait.... What kind of hose was Irish wearing???? *hates showing up late to the party. All the body parts are already taken*

FFML_314 11

She's not wearing a hose. Pendatik always forgets to apply the lotion. Also, he back talks me. I've called up Jane to protect me from his /ways/ Would you like the hose?

FFML_314 11

You know that 90% of the readers, read that and scratched their heads? The dumb girls will say "OMG what a sick perv hez prolly livin in him moms basement" The moronic boys will say "Dam! Y can't my penis be that big!" You have to be stupid sometimes, in order to reach out to the people.

Hey, mine not be the biggest you've ever had, but it's the biggest I've ever had! :P But seriously, I get it. I'm definitely gonna have to use that one sometime!

RedPillSucks 31

Pendatik, I thought Brits used metrics You'll have to change your ruler so you can meet her.

Ha! I laughed at "meet her", RPS. And do I even need to say it? Fishnets, of course! Wait...if I'm in Anna's purse, and Spastastic's in my pocket, does that make us like, a Russian nesting doll of devastatingly hot deadliness?

FFML_314 11

I'm sorry. Forgive my late response, but I was busy trying to close my mouth after reading "12 inches" I can't seem to comprehend if I'm more excited or scared. This is one of those "Do I run away?" Moments. *Looks around the room* God damn! That's like a baby leg! How? Why? Where? Oh lord. *Runs out of the room*

FFML_314 11

Your mind tends to start slipping, right around 80 and you're past that mark. It is about your time.

FFML_314 11

Oh, you can feel that? I thought after a certain age, you lost all feeling in your body? I learned something today. Sorry, I have a fetish. It's quite perverted really. Kinky!

FFML_314 11

Oooh, so I /shouldn't/ stick that in your mouth? Sorry. :/

FFML_314 11

It's probably best that we keep it that way. *Removes flag pole*

Captain0bv10us 0
saltycookies 5

lol I picture your kid whipping out a blade before saying that haha

she's a naughty girl. she'll have to need a spanking.

FFML_314 11

You'll have to need some jail time for your illness.

susieKiute 0

your daughter is AWESOME!!! lol!!!