By Hank - 14/05/2009 14:17 - Canada

Today, I scored two prime baseball tickets from a supplier at work. I phoned my dad to tell him the good news. He said that's great, my brother and him would love to see the game. I said, no, I'm taking you to the game. He told me I was being selfish and hung up the phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 774
You deserved it 3 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

umm....wow...that's a bit messed up. You were thinking of him and he calls you selfish for it?

Comments

Just put your pops in a nursing home ASAP. That'll learn him!

liquidpaper 0

Selfish would be going to the game by yourself and selling the other ticket for extra cash. Try inviting your brother?

Go alone and take up both seats. Or ask your brother to go with you.

peopleplz2008 0

How is that not selfish of the OP. His dad wants to go with his other son and and not him. Obviously the guy posting this is a bad son otherwise his dad would want to got to the game with him. If my dad wanted to go to the game with my bro i would let him. it would be awkward if i took him and he hated me like this guy and his dad. (PS what does OP mean?)

ok your logic... is a fail. op = original poster

ifailplzinsultme 0

Ya your not gonna get far in life with that logic. If somebody calls you saying they won tickets and asked you to go you assume they give you both tickets? op=oragami penis

britmohn 5

There's also this thing called favoritism.. Just saying

conaidws 7

Just read the profile pic. You are what is wrong with the world today if you truly believe what you said.

They're your tickets. You have the right to decide what to do with them. It's completely illogical that your dad expected to get both. (Wow, #26, way to be a judgmental a-hole.)

Your father's being a jerk. :/ Take a girl or one of your friends instead! :)

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. He's being nice to offer to take anybody at all. It's not selfish to use something you won fair and square. That doesn't make him a bad son at all, and I don't think it's fair of you to make that kind of judgment when you don't even know him.