Supportive

By arch maester shavayalsharashion - 26/07/2015 17:29 - United Kingdom - Surbiton

Today, I was pouring my heart out to my dad about how I'm such a loser and how I have no friends. He listened sympathetically, until his phone buzzed with a text message. He said, "Balls, the guys from work wanna get shitfaced!" and took a rain check on me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 808
You deserved it 2 930

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So sorry for you. But we, strangers care about you. So go out there and make some friends!

Just remember: No one is alone. There are people who feel just like you, and it's rough, but it gets better.

Comments

Ramos808 29

I would take #1's request to be a friend if I were you OP. His username has Wane in it, so he could be Bruce Wayne so you would be friends with a billionaire.

And your name has pants in it. As in shit your pants. As in shit for brains. So anyone who's friends with you or listens to you has shit for brains. Just like you.

Swandive235 27

Your dad cares, but you can't get shitfaced after about 50. So he is trying to live life, I hope everything works out for you. Best of luck OP :)

For some strange reason I get a vibe that #35 might not like me.

It might be because #35 is frustrated from supporting a junk hockey team.

Wow that's really inconsiderate. Sorry that happened OP. Hopefully you have someone else who you can really open up to.

Sounds like your dad has more of a social life than you.

Sounds more like OP's father has a more damaged liver if you ask me. Also, you remind me of the type of person who sees someone with a really bad bruise and presses on it asking, "Does it hurt a lot when I do this?"

Aw that sucks OP, but just know that there are people out there who like you and don't think you're a loser. :)

So sorry for you. But we, strangers care about you. So go out there and make some friends!

Just remember: No one is alone. There are people who feel just like you, and it's rough, but it gets better.

But that tends to lead to more problems

^^ Such as losing to fights against doors

tehdarkness 21

Just be yourself and don't try to emulate anyone else. People like to be friends with people who are kind and genuine. High school can be tough but stick with it an reap the rewards in adulthood.