By Hank - 14/05/2009 14:17 - Canada

Today, I scored two prime baseball tickets from a supplier at work. I phoned my dad to tell him the good news. He said that's great, my brother and him would love to see the game. I said, no, I'm taking you to the game. He told me I was being selfish and hung up the phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 774
You deserved it 3 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

umm....wow...that's a bit messed up. You were thinking of him and he calls you selfish for it?

Comments

your dad is ******* asshole no offence

So who are you taking to the game? Because I'm available, just fyi...

I can’t believe any parent would say that. I say, take someone else to the game (maybe your mom, that would really piss him off!). Have fun at the game without them!

shinsplints 0

everyone here doesn't understand how the OP's dad could've said such a thing, and although I don't condone the dad's words I can imagine a dad acting like this if the OP is a GIRL and not a dude. again, i don't agree with the way the dad acted, but i can definitely see why he would respond the way he did if the OP is of the XX chromosome and not XY...

i cant tell if hes just being stubborn or stupid

mehwhateverr 0

So you win the tickets and suddenly you're selfish because you don't want to give a ticket to your brother and because you want to spend time with your father? He sounds like a big jerk. Take someone else, then after it's over, brag about how much fun you had.

#99. Why can you see the dad acting this way if the OP is a girl? Girls can't be hard core baseball fans?