By Hank - 14/05/2009 14:17 - Canada

Today, I scored two prime baseball tickets from a supplier at work. I phoned my dad to tell him the good news. He said that's great, my brother and him would love to see the game. I said, no, I'm taking you to the game. He told me I was being selfish and hung up the phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 774
You deserved it 3 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

umm....wow...that's a bit messed up. You were thinking of him and he calls you selfish for it?

Comments

@ 53 No, the FATHER was being a jerk by insisting on going with the OP's brother to the game. The OP is the one that got the tickets in the first place-- In what universe should he have to stay home? He wasn't commanding his father to go with him, he was simply stating that HE intended to go with the father, not have his father and brother go and leave him behind. His father should have been grateful for the invitation or politely decline if he didn't want to go [which it seems he did want to go from the sounds of it, but with the brother], not get pissy because his son, WHO GOT THE TICKETS, wants to go to the game as well.

i am sure you are, johnny the troll. by the way, you are a dick. i've read everything you've posted on this thread, that's just unnecessary. a bad son? really? maybe the father just likes the other brother better, there are some biggg idiots out there. think logically next time.

jAmbre 0

Obviously there's some favoritism going on...

takemeaway10 0

I was shocked at the "Sure, Your brother and I will enjoy it" part. How the hell do you invite yourself AND someone else to a game with MY tickets?!

**** both of them. sell the other ticket, and but yourself something nice :)

On the bright side, you now know you'll be getting less of the inheritance than your brother.

favoritism at its finest...i deal with the same stuff :-P

Real nice of you to think of dad, but **** him. Take a friend. He had his chance.

Phlecks 0

I'll go with you instead. I think you're nine times generous.