By SharkWeek - 27/10/2013 15:26 - United States - Wrightsville

Spicy
Today, I reminded my husband that I was on my period, so he wouldn't try to fool around with me. A few hours later, his goldfish-like memory kicked in and he stuck his hand down my pants while we were going to bed. I was wearing a maxi pad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 752
You deserved it 5 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's pretty nasty, but it seems like he would have learned his lesson.

Looks like he was caught.. Red handed... YEEEAAAAA xD

Comments

I don't see the problem in fooling around while you are on your period.

monnanon 13

except from the part where she asked him not to. sometimes we are too sore or feel to icky to want sex or any related activity.

cryssycakesx3 22

she said "I told him I was on my period so he wouldn't..." so unless she explicitly told him not to, he clearly didn't care.

monnanon 13

it is implied that she did not want to fool around. her husband either wasnt listening, misread the signals or is a selfish git who wanted sex regardless of what she thought. I do think the most likely case is he wasn't listening.

His first thought must have been- "What the bloody hell?!" *ba dum tss*

TrinityNevada 11

That's his fault. He shouldn't be doing that anyway (because that's disrespectful) let alone when you're on your period. What's wrong with him for not asking?

Disrespectful? They're married, are they supposed to behave extremely properly around each other? This might be their idea of foreplay, for all you know, and the only problem is that OP's on her period.

What's wrong with that exactly? Maybe they're both very "handsy", and for all we know, she might also put her hand in his boxers now and again. Do you really expect your SO to ask you if you're OK with it every time he/she so much as touches you?

TrinityNevada 11

I didn't quite get that across too well, i managed to skip a sentence as I was writing. of course I would expect spouses/significant others to get physical. I just was projecting, I guess. I wouldn't want my dude to randomly stick his hands up my shirt or down my pants, unless w were making out first. I just got an image of someone lying there, trying to go to sleep, when I hand randomly ended up down the pants. I do feel disrespected when my dude grabs my butt

cryssycakesx3 22

you people saying it's nasty obviously never tried period sex. it's the best feeling ever. it's like built-in lube too. I used to make my bf do it because it's the absolute greatest thing ever for cramps. of course now I have an IUD and haven't had a period in a year and a half, (and no condoms! which obviously my boyfriend loves) I advocate it's use to everyone!

hazardmuffin 21

Why are people saying he was being disrespectful? You don't know how their relationship dynamic works. To me it sounds like him doing stuff like sticking his hands down her pants if normal for them. It's not disrespect if it's something both parties are okay with.

Exactly! I wonder if they would be spouting, "it's disrespectful" if she was sticking her hands down his pants?

mein_blut69 15

at least he didn't try to earn his red wings.

Got caught taking cookies from the cookie jar

I don't think it was his bad memory, it was probably the fact that we only have enough blood for one of our heads.