Romance me please

By trembelwick - 03/12/2011 10:04 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend refered to her vagina as a meat wallet, and to my penis as small change. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 774
You deserved it 6 058

Same thing different taste

Comments

weesnaw_08 7

Lol. Shows how appreciative she is of you.

or that she could be getting the big bucks from someone else

22- but none of them really can be used as a metaphor for OP's "small" penis.

TheRealBruce 12

Ask her if she has change for $100 ;)

Turn her round and bend her over; maybe she just needs a donation in her chocolate deposit box.

Is it one of those wallets with the chain, or, the one with all the little flaps? Either way, I can never find what I'm looking for when I'm in a hurry.

bobbycorwen 5

Maybe your not small change, maybe she's got a meat duffle bag.

theian01 3

You don't keep change in a wallet, silly.

If she's the wallet, and your the small change.. You need to visit the bank ;)

Blackmail111 9

Or stick your dick in the vending machine and see if you have enough for a bag of chips

mojobanks 8

Just tell her if you're small change then she's a broken slot machine because she keeps letting you insert your coins and you get a pay out each time!

OP, go to coin star and cash in your coins!!

dyble95 0

1. Read 25's comment. 2. Figure out what "the bank" is a metaphor for. 3. ???????? 4. Profit!

JustinThunder 8

If it makes you feel better, I'd prefer five one dollar bills than one five dollar bill.

No way. I'm larger than most, and when I was dating a dwarf she couldn't reach my junk when I was in top of her durring foreplay.

M0rt 0

YDI for dating an ass and/or having small change