By Anonymous - 22/09/2018 13:30

Today, I apparently had diarrhea in my sleep. I had to get up and sneak to the bathroom so as to not wake my husband. When he asked about the stain, I panicked and told him I started my period. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 579
You deserved it 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The biggest fml here is that you can’t tell your HUSBAND you shit yourself. Honestly. I have IBS so my boyfriend learns waaay too much about my bathroom habits, how can you be uncomfortable about that with a guy you literally signed a contract to spend the rest of your life with? Sad.

blightsight 10

Yeah right. like he wouldn't have smelled shit

Comments

blightsight 10

Yeah right. like he wouldn't have smelled shit

Emma Marshall 19

I'm sure he didn't sniff the stain 😐

blightsight 10

Of course not. He would have smelled what caused that stain.

Yeah, because starting your period is less humiliating than diarrhea. Not a very good excuse.

How the hell is starting your period anywhere near as embarrassing as ******** yourself?

Starting your period is natural and happens every month. ******** yourself typically stops around the age of 5.

I always felt embarrassed when I left blood behind in the bathroom where the rest of my family could possibly see it--or stain a couch or chair. I just don't think either stain is better, and guys generally don't want to hear all the details about periods so I figured he'd be more grossed out by the period blood than the shit stains.

FYL for apparently having people around you making you feel embarrassed about a totally normal bodily function. Knowing how periods work and that stains happen is not equal to knowing every detail. And I guess being her husband and all he must have noticed the inevitable stains when doing the laundry.

The biggest fml here is that you can’t tell your HUSBAND you shit yourself. Honestly. I have IBS so my boyfriend learns waaay too much about my bathroom habits, how can you be uncomfortable about that with a guy you literally signed a contract to spend the rest of your life with? Sad.

You should be honest regardless of embarrassment he is your husband there shouldn't be any embarrassment,if he's a real man he'll politely help out and clean up, trust is key,and as u get old or if you're like me and have a Digestive Disease ******** yourself becomes commonplace😅😵😏

"honey, what is that spot in the sheets?" "uhhh....I started my period" "but it's brown..."

DiscomfortZone 7

Wow. You can't talk to your husband. That's just sad for you.

I guess I'm the odd one out because I understand. I don't think two people are automatically "poop comfy" because they got married. Sometimes it takes a little while, especially if they only recently started living together. I moved in with my boyfriend in May, we've been together for 3 years, and I'm acutely aware of certain bodily functions and habits that he wasn't exposed to until we moved in together. It's completely normal to need to grow into the intimacy of sharing the details of bodily functions and for couples to not share every single detail straight out the gate.

Great, now that's a new fear I have.