By Duped - 27/11/2009 08:09 - United States

Today, I received the sweetest love letter from my boyfriend after having a bad day. After gushing about it and reading it to my friends, they said it reminded them of a letter that they'd seen online. He got it from a fill-in-the-blank love letter generator. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 482
You deserved it 5 495

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Big ******* deal if it wasn't his letter. He still made you happy, right? STFU and just appreciate that your boyfriend cared enough to give you a love letter in the first place.

Comments

tayzer_fml 0

I disagree with everyone telling OP to stfu& appreciate what she gets. If her boyfriend wants to show his feeling so much but is too illiterate to write his own letter, he should at least have painted a picture. &If he's too artistically retarded for that, the next option should be along the lines of a popsicle stick/glitter/dry macaroni craft. Or sex.

huskycheer2015 0

I dont get it? Your boyfriend had some help writing a love letter and that all the sudden makes your life suck? This site is weak.

Well, she's assuming he was too lazy/inconsiderate/assholic to make his own, and she had bragged to a bunch of people about a fake letter. Personally I think it was a joke, but I agree she's being stupid about it.

xoluvinshayxo 0

At least he didn't dump you! He probably just didn't know what to say,and thought it would be easier to get an idea! You're just plain ungrateful! Your boyfriend's pretty awesome for that.

So, he does want to keep this relationship afloat, but only if it's not too much work. Anything more than a few clicks with a mouse is considered too much work. He lies to you easily; he doesn't hesitate to cheat; he either thinks you're too dumb to find out or doesn't care how you'd feel if you do. With just one letter, he communicated several messages at once: lie, laziness, carelessness, disregard...but not love.

stop complaing ur acting like he killed 90 people with a knife put the blood in a jar and use it to go to ur house And Write My gilfriend _______(fill in ur name) Did it and i love her with all my heart and got u arrested FU :-x

wow... I actually feel sorry for the guy. Some guys aren't good at all the emotional stuff, at least he made the effort to show you he cares when you were feeling down. Stop being ungrateful... honestly some girls are ridiculous.

emelvin 0

its the thought that counts, its not a " i hate you, you bitch " letter so dont complain . he loves you and wants to make you feel better when your down , whats wrong with that ?

ziqi92 0

i guess he felt that he couldnt write anything better himself so he asked for some "help" just stop whining and appreciate it.

oh no, its the end of the world because your boyfriend wrote you a love letter from an outline. yes, something from the heart would have been nice but its better than nothing. its the thought that counts.