By Duped - 27/11/2009 08:09 - United States

Today, I received the sweetest love letter from my boyfriend after having a bad day. After gushing about it and reading it to my friends, they said it reminded them of a letter that they'd seen online. He got it from a fill-in-the-blank love letter generator. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 482
You deserved it 5 495

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Big ******* deal if it wasn't his letter. He still made you happy, right? STFU and just appreciate that your boyfriend cared enough to give you a love letter in the first place.

Comments

AmiNayaki 0

well, he tried. who knows- maybe he's just not the greatest with composing pretty words

Cowgirl1995 0

atleast he tried to make you feel better that is not an fml

well if he went through all that trouble to make sure it was a letter worthy of you, then thats worth more than just chucking some random lovey words onto paper.. i think its nice.

So I guess you've hand written every single card you've ever given for a holiday? Nothing pre-written for you at all? The guy made the effort to find the website, fill in the blanks, print it and leave it for you. Then, instead of respecting ANY level of privacy in your relationship, you decide to read it to your friends. Seriously, it's no wonder men complain about what bitches women are all the time. They must be meeting people like you.

ohhh that blows. still you got to give the guy credit for trying

Christina21 2

He was trying to do something nice for you and needed a little help. Be thankful. This clearly isn't a FML.

ohgeewizz 0

Wow, way to be an undeserving jerk. He was trying to be nice and left you a totally cute leter, who cares if it was generated or not. Lots of girls won't even get something like THAT from their boyfriends. You should be happy he cares enough about you to even think of something nice to do for you. Way to go, you DO NOT deserve it...at all.

so you like to read love letters from your boyfriend to other people?

Shoot, they know about those sites?? Wtf am I supposed to do now? :)

Yeah at least he tried, don't tell him you found out