By Duped - 27/11/2009 08:09 - United States

Today, I received the sweetest love letter from my boyfriend after having a bad day. After gushing about it and reading it to my friends, they said it reminded them of a letter that they'd seen online. He got it from a fill-in-the-blank love letter generator. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 482
You deserved it 5 495

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Big ******* deal if it wasn't his letter. He still made you happy, right? STFU and just appreciate that your boyfriend cared enough to give you a love letter in the first place.

Comments

respond with a letter from the same site .... and he'll know ;)

OP, others already said it. He cared enough to bother to write a letter. Maybe he's not that good himself at writing. Some people are not. And what the hell are you doing running around bragging about the letter to your friends???? Love letters are intended to be private. In any case, you are a stupid moron and don't deserve your boyfriend.

Quit being a bitch and cut the guy some slack. He obviously cared enough to write a letter, and wouldn't have given it to you if he didn't mean it. He probably just sucks at writing.

rihannalover 0

he didnt write it, it didn't come directly from his heart. but does that mean it doesn't represent how he feels?

WTF?! Nice to know people know how to keep things private in this world. So he's no Don Juan. He at least took the time to do something for you, some thing private, and you show it to your friends. Nice! If my girlfriend did that, I doubt I would see her any more. Go back and play with you Cabbage Patch dolls, you are too immature for a real relationship. YDI!

Punkartmama 0

I really dislike high school girls. They can really mess up guys so they won't

Well at least he tried. =/ Stop being so shallow.

Punkartmama 0

...so they won't try to be romantic again. (Sorry...I bumped the send button too soon!)

dvd175 5

So your life is completely Fkd up because u got a plagiarized love letter?

smishsm0shh 0

Lol, this is not an fml. This is a sweet gesture from your boyfriend who didn't know how else to express his feelings (well, maybe, I don't know him personally). But everyone else needs to chillll. The OP isn't a whiny, stupid bitch just because she didn't realize that what he did was actually nice. lol