By TomorrowMaybe - 08/10/2016 16:29 - Denmark - Frederiksberg

Today, I got my new smartwatch that I ordered for myself on the promise that I would use it for tracking my new exercise routine. Instead, I used it for playing Pong whilst eating cake and drinking wine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 771
You deserved it 8 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Never too late to put that watch to good use, OP!

First step: finger exercise. Next step: marathon!

Comments

Never too late to put that watch to good use, OP!

First step: finger exercise. Next step: marathon!

FalloutScrolls 25

You can't cheat the grind. It knows how much you've invested. It won't give you anything you haven't worked for.

You're going to watch yourself get fat like that.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Yeah and it's entirely OP'S fault. You can't come on a website and complain that you sat your lazy ass down and drank wine and ate cake when no one shoved the cake down your throat and no one poured the wine into your mouth and no one tied you down and stopped you from getting the **** up and excerising. You want to excerise? ******* do it. No one can do it for you, so you better start figuring out how to stop sitting your ass around doing jack shit.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

Someone's gonna get offended by my comment because we live in a world where when someone is called out for their shit they need to be coddled and put in a safe zone, so let me be the first to say I don't excerise. I don't. And I indulge in fattening foods. But one thing I don't do is bitch and moan that I'm not excerising and that I'm eating fattening foods because I know it's entirely my doing. If I wanted to change it, it's entirely up to ME. No one can force you to excerise and eat healthy, so don't ******* complain that you aren't when it's your fault. That's all I've got to say. If you're offended, find a safe zone and cry about it.

nonsensical 26

Mikaykay, I feel like you need a hug.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you 13, but some people have different metabolisms, which make it more difficult to lose weight than others. For example, me and my friend have been doing the same workouts the same amount of time together, and he has lost significantly more weight than me. We believe that our metabolisms are the cause for that.

Also, our diets are fairly similar as well.

23: The point is that OP isn't trying at all though compared to people who try and struggle.

16 - A hug from Jensen Ackles to be specific.

It can be disheartening the other way as well. Look at your watch, oh look I climbed 105 flights today and took 22,000 steps. God I'm wore out.

I don't need a watch to tell me that. My knees do that for me.

If being worn out from exercising is disheartening for you then I have bad news...

Well, pong can count as an exercise routine if you don't think too much about it.

at least you'll never need to ask for the time