By effedfosh - 07/04/2009 04:53 - Canada

Today, I overheard a couple talking behind me. She said, "You wanna know what's really scary?" He said, "the size of that guy? Yeah he's huge", to which she replied, "no, the scary thing is that's a chick." They weren't talking about me, but they sure were talking about my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 596
You deserved it 8 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

briedis 0

If you like her the way she is, what's the problem?

Is it just me, or does anyone else REALLY wish people could post pictures with their FML submissions, because every time I see one of these "I was mistaken for someone of the opposite gender" I get really curious about what the person actually looks like...

Comments

You deserve it because she's your girlfriend. If it really bothered you you wouldn't be with her. now all of a sudden it's an FML that you're with a huge girl? Either break up with her or be happy with her and forget what everyone else is saying.

@22 being called fat does not motivate people to lose weight, it's more likely to hurt them and make them less motivated to lose weight Kids who grow up with their parents telling them to lose weight actually has the opposite effect, the kid is more likely to be overweight when they're older

tiltwrestler 0

YDI for dating a girl like that. blech ps #44 That's not true! I used to be fat, but then my parents told me i needed to lose weight for my sake, they got me into wrestling, football, soccer, basketball, all of these sports when i was younger, and now im not fat im really athletic!

fenner_fml 0

well maybe you should get a girlfriend who doesn't look like a whale. if all the fat people in the world stopped ******* there would be no more fat people and the world would be a much better place.

Well, I suppose if you love her... But yeah...unless there's a reason she's looking like a whale/dude...something may be up here...

pencilmustache 0

damn everyone here is an asshole. "you deserve it for dating a whale?" l guarantee everyone who's saying this is a secret internet fatty trying to make themselves feel better.

I would have just turned around and said, "excuse me, are you aware that we can hear every word you're saying?" and when they look shocked, you are like, "that's right asshole, don't talk about my girlfriend that way."

@45... wow..?? fat people aren't a breed.. stopping them from ******* wouldn't eliminate obesity.

pumpkincakes 3

why should it matter to you what other people think about her ? you know complete strangers too

Haha that's funny, but that sucks. I'm sure that you are happier than that couple any way. So cheers.