Probably for the best

By Anonymous - 05/02/2019 04:00

Today, I bought some new LED underglow lights for underneath my car. I was putting them on when my dad came out, insisted on taking over, and then proceeded to break them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 158
You deserved it 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You deserved it for buying something so stupid. It isn’t 1996. Calm down. It was douche y then.

thehaystackerine 20

and let me guess... you drive a shit box 90's Honda Civic, you can fit your whole head in the tail pipe, and you think you're so cool, and you wonder why you can't get laid right?

Comments

Gofuckyourself 24

Could you ask him to replace them since he broke them?

He could, but just like any other whiny snowflake out there, he wanted to share his experience here instead, you know, for some moral support about how unfair life is

If you think everyone who posts is a snowflake who does nothing but come here to complain, then why are you here?

tounces7 27

I'm on the fence as to whether he broke them on accident, or on purpose. It could be either.

You deserved it for buying something so stupid. It isn’t 1996. Calm down. It was douche y then.

thehaystackerine 20

and let me guess... you drive a shit box 90's Honda Civic, you can fit your whole head in the tail pipe, and you think you're so cool, and you wonder why you can't get laid right?

YDI for being a tool. Props to the dad for stopping you (or trying to at least) from being one.

Brad Fischer 7

I bet your dad granny shifts instead of double clutching like he should too. Such a buster.

I’m in the process of doing the same to my SUV. It’s white LEDs so people can see when climbing in and so my dogs can see when jumping out at night. If you are doing just for ground effect cool. Not my cup of tea but I generally don’t judge other people’s aesthetic preferences. As far as your dad, yeah he’s a ******* dick like mine. That would be exactly something that **** sucker that got my mom pregnant would do. Then blame me for it not working. Same **** sucker that turned a ******* masters degree in engineering and 10 years of medical device experience to total shit. He’s the type of ******* prick that knows everything takes credit for other people success and blames anyone but himself for his failure. So yeah I feel you. But you might be able to salvage this depending on what he broke. P.S. For those that want to start with the he’s you Dad or you should move out. I moved out at 18 as he made my life an utter living hell. The fact that I left pissed him off enough to buy company stock then demand a tour with me involved. I was the equivalent of skunk works team for my company. Bye bye career. So no I don’t owe him ****.

tounces7 27

...your dad bought controlling stock in the company you worked for just to get back at you? Wow that has to be a petty dumbass of the year award or something.

That's when you insist on doing it yourself and then insist he replaces them. And then you send the replacements back because those lights make you look stupid as hell.