By effedfosh - 07/04/2009 04:53 - Canada

Today, I overheard a couple talking behind me. She said, "You wanna know what's really scary?" He said, "the size of that guy? Yeah he's huge", to which she replied, "no, the scary thing is that's a chick." They weren't talking about me, but they sure were talking about my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 596
You deserved it 8 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

briedis 0

If you like her the way she is, what's the problem?

Is it just me, or does anyone else REALLY wish people could post pictures with their FML submissions, because every time I see one of these "I was mistaken for someone of the opposite gender" I get really curious about what the person actually looks like...

Comments

I second #14 I hope your gf didn't hear what they were saying too... lol

Are you in the closet? cuz....a girl has to be pretty huge for people to say that. Kudos for ignoring physical appearance.

fillmyheart028 0

...how is this F YOUR L? That's F your girlfriends L, right?

People in here are assholes, too. Ugly = Dump her? Willing to bet it's a largely male population here...

Dude, it's not their fault you're dating Bigfoot.

Man, just crush them with your enormous fists.

If ya like the big girls who cares..something about beauty in the eye of the something rather. big girls need lovin' too! seems appropriate to say right there.

patray_angel 0

I hate rude people. I know all of us are guilty at people watching and making comments. Who knows, maybe there have been times I have been too loud. Either way, that sucks that you heard that couple trash talking you and your girlfriend. I didn't vote though, because I am not sure if you were made at them being rude or if you are embarassed by your girlfriend.

alex_vik 0

#9 - I agree, some people just don't think when talking about someone behind their back. A couple girls the other day were sitting right behind me talking shit about me. I don't understand what makes them think people don't have ears.