By effedfosh - 07/04/2009 04:53 - Canada

Today, I overheard a couple talking behind me. She said, "You wanna know what's really scary?" He said, "the size of that guy? Yeah he's huge", to which she replied, "no, the scary thing is that's a chick." They weren't talking about me, but they sure were talking about my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 596
You deserved it 8 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

briedis 0

If you like her the way she is, what's the problem?

Is it just me, or does anyone else REALLY wish people could post pictures with their FML submissions, because every time I see one of these "I was mistaken for someone of the opposite gender" I get really curious about what the person actually looks like...

Comments

lol? yo 92 you can't say something like that and then say sorry and laugh it off you gotta think of ppl's feelings

blooxxkrazi 0

Tell her to lose some pounds that's all ^^ And besides is she really that... large?! =O

#93, im just very immature :P.... and im a rilly critical ass too. But seriously people need to not let little things bother them. Ya, I was cruel, but thats just me, some stranger you dont know and you shouldnt give a damn about my opinion, but if your girlfriends fat, then she's fat, you both need to either learn to accept it, get over it, and be able to joke about it, or get your lazy asses up and DO something about it

for the record, he didn't say anything about being insecure about his girlfriend.

no__namer 0

whats wrong with a fat girlfriend? unless yer a shallow prick like most of the people commenting on this fml than i dont see why you would have a problem with it. its not an fml my girlfriend and i get insulted all the time (we're lesbians) and it doesn't ruin our day, so stop being so damn sensitive. #93 hey at least she's apologizing instead of laughing that she found the person she insulted. (im not saying that it was a nice thing to say #92)

#98 It's the fact that others were thinking that about his/her girlfriend you FAT RETARDED LESBIAN. You don't be so sensetive when someone says anything about the word 'fat'.

seybeast_jenny 0

the same thing happened to me as was at the local pool and im a plus size woman, and i told my boyfriend to get me a coke (witch i only drink dite) and when he left the lady behind me said "yea like she needs it" she had just finished talking to some guy about how she spends her life slaving away at the gym and how she cant find a man, i turned around and told her "at least im happy the way i am, and i got a man that loves me this way"

jahwn 12

Two things I don't get with the comments: 1. The FML states both in it (the scary part is that's a CHICK) and at the bottom that the OP is a woman, how do people keep saying boyfriend. 2. I don't think the FML was that her girlfriend was fat, it was that people were being bitches about her.

dELiA14 0

f*** ur girlfriends life. sheesh