By effedfosh - 07/04/2009 04:53 - Canada

Today, I overheard a couple talking behind me. She said, "You wanna know what's really scary?" He said, "the size of that guy? Yeah he's huge", to which she replied, "no, the scary thing is that's a chick." They weren't talking about me, but they sure were talking about my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 596
You deserved it 8 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

briedis 0

If you like her the way she is, what's the problem?

Is it just me, or does anyone else REALLY wish people could post pictures with their FML submissions, because every time I see one of these "I was mistaken for someone of the opposite gender" I get really curious about what the person actually looks like...

Comments

You should've said (really loud) to your girlfriend what kinda retards they are. Let's see how they would've reacted...

Emily_T 0

family guy taught me that fat sex is fun. they dont know what theyre missing.

kaylaaa_ 0

i agree w/ #19,who gives a shit what others think? ppl are always going to be assholes and theyre always going to talk, you might as well give em something to talk about ;) btw, its not an FYL; its more like an FHL. but hey, even if shes a "beast" as someone up there posted.. i give you props for being with her anyway. ever hear of inner beauty? id rather be w/ an ugly guy or an overweight guy that treats me w/ respect than a hot guy that treats me like shit. and im sure every girl out there agrees with me.

some ppl are just shallow which goes to show u how ugly they are on the inside and how insecure they feel about themselves...if u love her this wouldn't be bugging u

KawaiiStarGirl 0

Did you even stand up for her? FYGL, she doesn't deserve a man that won't defend her honor. Chivalry is dead.

hey....um.... where did this happen cuz i think i might've been the chick that said that, sry lol