By effedfosh - 07/04/2009 04:53 - Canada

Today, I overheard a couple talking behind me. She said, "You wanna know what's really scary?" He said, "the size of that guy? Yeah he's huge", to which she replied, "no, the scary thing is that's a chick." They weren't talking about me, but they sure were talking about my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 596
You deserved it 8 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

briedis 0

If you like her the way she is, what's the problem?

Is it just me, or does anyone else REALLY wish people could post pictures with their FML submissions, because every time I see one of these "I was mistaken for someone of the opposite gender" I get really curious about what the person actually looks like...

Comments

oh_thatsucks 0

aww that's just wrong. you obviously care about her no matter what. you shoulda punched the assholes out.

Ouch... though if that comment really offended you, you probably saw that there was some truth to it. If that's the case, either get a more attractive woman, or learn to accepts the one you're with for how she looks, and not get bothered by comments like this.

ilovehimalways09 0

aww, thats sadd. poor girl:(

Komatose 0

#45 (fenner) You need a forced vasectomy. And if fat people stopped *******, how the hell would you get laid? I voted both FYL and YDI. It was totally bogus of them, but you deserved it for not sticking up for your girlfriend.

who cares, if she's got a good heart then i say you're luckier then the rest of us!

YDI.. if you're going to date a women who is prone to those comments you better be able to stick up for her. That's what you get for dating fat chicks man.

I dated a fat girl once. BIG mistake (no pun intended).

if u like her, forget what they were saying

Dude why is (mostly) everyone commenting on this one such a shallow asshole? If he likes his girlfriend, that's what counts; not the opinion of some other shallow pieces of shit. And who the heck would say that where the person they were talking about could hear them anyway?