By effedfosh - 07/04/2009 04:53 - Canada

Today, I overheard a couple talking behind me. She said, "You wanna know what's really scary?" He said, "the size of that guy? Yeah he's huge", to which she replied, "no, the scary thing is that's a chick." They weren't talking about me, but they sure were talking about my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 596
You deserved it 8 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

briedis 0

If you like her the way she is, what's the problem?

Is it just me, or does anyone else REALLY wish people could post pictures with their FML submissions, because every time I see one of these "I was mistaken for someone of the opposite gender" I get really curious about what the person actually looks like...

Comments

THIS_FML_SUCKS 0

#22 is more of a bitch than the person in the FML

That's horrible. I don't see why people are so mean to bigger people. You are so shallow for saying FML about someone calling your girlfriend fat. You should have stood up to them.

So you're too much of a coward to stick up for someone you're caring about, and so weak and spineless that you care whether some strangers think your girlfriend is hot? It's you more than you're life that fscked, love.

# 14 and # 66: WIN You guys need to calm the hell down, FML submitters.

dfynggrvty 0

i understand you feel bad that this is happening to your girlfriend, but i dont get why it's an fyl. if anything it would be her saying this if she heard it. but seriously if you love your girlfriend you really shouldnt care about her size.

mk_xoxo 0

wow. that just pokes holes in it for you to see! ppl like that are pretty ****** up.

This sounds more like **** her life for having a boyfriend who didn't even say anything when people were talking about her like that.

I feel sorry for her for having a boyfriend who wont stand up for her when people are being asses -.- you should've kicked their asses. You deserved that. if you truly love her, it shouldnt matter.