By effedfosh - 07/04/2009 04:53 - Canada

Today, I overheard a couple talking behind me. She said, "You wanna know what's really scary?" He said, "the size of that guy? Yeah he's huge", to which she replied, "no, the scary thing is that's a chick." They weren't talking about me, but they sure were talking about my girlfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 596
You deserved it 8 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

briedis 0

If you like her the way she is, what's the problem?

Is it just me, or does anyone else REALLY wish people could post pictures with their FML submissions, because every time I see one of these "I was mistaken for someone of the opposite gender" I get really curious about what the person actually looks like...

Comments

that blows man, people are cruel. who the hell cares what stangers think? no one's perception of beauty and love is equal. screw them, go live.

Nevrmore 0

"Well.. If you think that your life is ****** because people say stuff about your girlfriend.. You should dump her.. She deserves way better than you!!" You do realize there's no such website as "**** My Girlfriend's Life", right? This is about shit that ruined your day, and people trash talking my girlfriend would certainly piss me off. Get off your over-righteous high horse. In any way, I hope you beat the shit out of the people who were talking about her, or at least told them that they suck at whispering.

valuemeal2 1

Did the OP actually SAY his gf was overly fat? Maybe she's overly tall, and that's why she was mistaken for a man. Even though I have long hair, dress in pink/skirts, and wear girly shoes, people still mistake me for a man, simply because I'm very tall. Now THAT sucks. Today, I was once again reminded that I'm a female who's 6'4". FML.

synnerr 0

If you like her despite what others think, that's great. I would hope if she hear them you said something to them, though. If not, then you're an ass.

You should've said something ("Hey, I don't appreciate your nasty cmt, How about your keep it to yourself? K thanks") instead of mopping about how fugly your girl is. So not cool. Honestly they are rude-fks. I think you should appreciate what you have with your girl and if not just leave you don't deserve her. Watched shallow hal? Sup main character, that could possibly be you.

namhar 0

How is this an FML? Damn, you're shallowed. Besides, you've just described what she's like. How do we know if you're any better? Suppose you are drop-dead-gorgeous and all that, if what other people say about your girlfriend bothers you oh-so-much, please do her a favour and break up with her because she deserves way better.

namhar 0