By Anonymous - 27/01/2016 17:11 - United States - Minneapolis

Today, my girlfriend told me she loved me for the first time. Unfortunately, it was her way of saying that she didn't want to lose me after cheating on me yesterday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 725
You deserved it 1 483

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Too bad for her, I really hope you dumped her sorry ass. Especially if it happened this early on (I assume).

Yes because nothing says "I love you" like cheating on your significant other

Comments

Dang. Don't u mean, ex*girlfriend? Sorry bro

Too bad for her, I really hope you dumped her sorry ass. Especially if it happened this early on (I assume).

BamBAmGG 14

OP needs to call bullshit on that bitch. Ain't nobody have time for such fuckery. Sorry you got cheated on OP, time will heal your pain, it'd be in your best interest to move on. From personal experience I can tell you 'Once a cheater always a cheater' is a true saying.

Agreed 27. and I learned that the hard way with my last ex.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

I mean, as least he learned that she is a cheater now rather than later, when he is more emotionally invested in the relationship. Not saying he isn't invested now, but it would sting a lot more if they had been together for years.

aeryn97 17

that really sucks. there are better ladies out there who will respect you enough not to cheat

sad part is they are few an far between

Queen_of_Night 20

She didn't love you enough apparently. Not enough context to break it off with her but I'd say I wouldn't hang around. Last time I forgave a b/f who cheated on me, he ****** my "best friend"(who was engaged) so use your best judgement OP.

Really you should never hang around when someone cheats. They do it once, chances are it'll happen again.

Queen_of_Night 20

#11 She could have been drunk or maybe they got in a fight (not a good reason but maybe she thought they were done) and we don't know what "cheating" entailed (kissing, making out or full out sex) there is not enough context as to what happened. But its OP relationship and from my experience most people don't listen if they aren't ready. It's up to OP to decide how to proceed.

13, regardless if my partner kissed or ****** another, cheating is cheating. And if my partner went off immediately after an 'unclear fight' and made out or slept with another woman, my respect STILL would go down. And I would not consider him worthy to be in a relationship with me. So, it doesn't matter, there are no excuses for cheating. OP still deserves better.

Most of the time cheating is sex, not just kissing. And any cheating is enough context to break up. I've been cheated on in a Poly-relationship, where my only rule was tell me that you are going to hook up with someone, and she was still going after people sneakily. For me any cheating is an instant break up.

Well a "poly" relationship should have been your first flag that she wasn't gonna be loyal.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

#31, poly relationships can be very loving and loyal relationships. I would never be in one, because I get jealous way too easily. But when you are literally telling your partner "You can hook up with other people as long as you tell me first" and yet they go behind your back anyways, they are a shitty person just like any other cheater.

Yes because nothing says "I love you" like cheating on your significant other

OP wouldn't say she was cheating if they weren't...

yeah ^ and I don't think they would have referred to the chick as their girlfriend, either haha

Sounds like the type that cheats on you to find out if they really love you... Drop that like it's hot OP.

people seriously do that?! that's just wild, man :O drive away and park it like it's hot, too.

Cheaters aren't worth the trouble or the pain but at least it sounds like she actively decided to tell you.

If she truly loved you, she wouldn't have cheated.

Sorry OP but maybe its time to break up?

She obviously doesn't love you if she is willing to cheat on you