By disasterbutton - 09/02/2010 00:28 - United States

Today, I noticed that my neighbor's house has a clear view of my daughter's bathroom. There is a telescope in his window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 788
You deserved it 3 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why don't people just put curtains over their damned bathroom windows!? It's not that hard to install them. Or better yet, replace the glass with the kind you can't actually see through!

sucksforyoudude 0

looks like it's time for a house call! break the damn thing!

Comments

Self-centered much? Your neighbour probably doesn't give a shit about your bathroom window and is actually taking pics of the ISS, or Lovecraftian Moon beasts. Fap flapping is more efficient through the interwebs, and nobody but a handful of nuts gives a shit about you or your offspring.

just put a big pic of the moon in the window. or your middle finger

maybe thats just the best window to see space from

cooly1100 0

she will be on the Internet soon lol

i would suggest that you invest in some blinds or curtains, as they may come in handy. oh,

shockcrow 0

This could be a bad situation, but could also be a completely innocent coincidence. Don't go leaping to conclusions.

Very true. It would make MUCH more sense to use binoculars. That is jumping to a nearly absurd conclusion, and could end up giving the OP a lengthy jail sentence, if he/she follows some of the suggestions here. Also there has to be a lot of proof to even consider that as a possibility. You don't just say: "Hey my daughters bathroom is visible from that room (because i don't believe in curtains), and he has a device that magnifies images, therefore he is a disgusting pervert, and spends all of his time watching a little girl...".

I very much agree that you shouldn't jump to conclusions. To be fair, I've been an amateur astronomer for a couple decades, and there's not much view of the night sky from one's window in light-polluted suburbia. It doesn't allow for a large range of angles. However, its possible he simply has a telescope *sitting in his room*. Regardless, for Pete's sakes, install some blinds or curtains!

Man, people should stop posting these "people spying at other people in the can" FMLs. Buy some curtains! In all honesty, bathrooms are usually designed to either not have windows or to have really inaccessible ones which don't show anything. And, if they do, just COVER THEM UP. Problem solved.