By disasterbutton - 09/02/2010 00:28 - United States

Today, I noticed that my neighbor's house has a clear view of my daughter's bathroom. There is a telescope in his window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 788
You deserved it 3 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why don't people just put curtains over their damned bathroom windows!? It's not that hard to install them. Or better yet, replace the glass with the kind you can't actually see through!

sucksforyoudude 0

looks like it's time for a house call! break the damn thing!

Comments

fylatfyldotcom 0

u should know about this patenting fail buddy...

the op really should. which is one reason why my parents will never allow me to have my own br. that and my house isnt that big..

DogmaT_fml 4

if you are with a friend say your telescope is showing.. if you are the dad then beat him with it

A telescope? Was he trying to inspect the scratches on her doorknob?

realggirl 0

Yeah, exactly... a telescope would probably zoom in too far to see much anyway. Don't make assumptions and end up doing something you might regret later.

My thoughts exactly. If it's a real telescope the neighbor wouldn't see shit.

valitutto17 0

As others have stated, curtains/blinds/translucent-only glass should be common sense in a bathroom window into which any-friggin-one might see. This would be more of an FML for your daughter, and wether the neighbor is an amateur star-watcher or not, it might help you think a bit from now on. Maybe its a patological thing and you walk out naked to pick up the newspaper every day, but your daughter might still want to keep some privacy.

Watch to see if he is actually watching and if you catch him deal with him with extream prejudice.

IMB916 0

Time to invest in some curtains, I think.

fylseriously 0

report his ass! ****** pedophile!