By Anonymous - 07/02/2012 02:08 - United States

Today, I made a Sim of myself and had her work out until she was completely fit, then got her a job and a husband. Meanwhile, I sat at my desk, fat, single, and jobless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 105
You deserved it 42 195

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well then. I think you need to be more optimistic OP! You aren't single and fat! You're liberated and well endowed! Yeah. Sure. Can I get a cookie?

Aww take an example of your sim, I'm sure you're being too harsh on yourself! *cyber hugs*

Comments

Well then. I think you need to be more optimistic OP! You aren't single and fat! You're liberated and well endowed! Yeah. Sure. Can I get a cookie?

Oh oh I had a think! Girl scout cookie season is coming. Step 1. Sell your house Step 1.5. Buy cookies. Step 2. Feast. Step 3. Success..

ThisIsMyReign 4

Look on the bright side OP. You're in shape, just more like a sphere. :D

lrgenesis 19
helloheaven 2

Yep, if you tell yourself you aint good enough then that will come true, same for the opposite.

Step 1: Go on a diet Step 2: Work out Step 3: Apply for a job Step 4: Wait till you get a reply If the job you applied for declined you, then repeat step's 2, 3, 4.

Op should get off her fat ass and find a job, hit the gym, and find someone to love her. People these days all ways complaining about something yet they are too lazy to fix it.

@106: That's exactly what I was thinking. You don't even have to do a complete overnight change, just slowly start cutting out unhealthy food, start getting more active, and spam resumes whenever you have free time instead of sitting on your ass for days on end maxing out your stats on a video game.

jaycob11 0

Aww take an example of your sim, I'm sure you're being too harsh on yourself! *cyber hugs*

Exactly, at least she now has some goals to strive for! :)

Jakesterk96 8

Yeah, but whatever you do, do NOT get skyrim.

My sim has twins/triplets with most the ladies in town.

Same, I do that to increase the population of my town. It then backfires in the next generation or so because I can't marry them off since they're all half siblings and cousins :/ ..... Okay I'm done.

TheDrifter 23

What, your Sims town won't use Arkansas marriage rules?

Hey Not cool I'm from arkansas haha, use Mississippi or something ;p

Is that sims 3? I don't think you can have twins on sims 2 which I have /:

btnhdude 0
cjwalsh86 0

It is a game called skyrim reference. The guards say they took and arrow to the knee often.

46- Thank you! I figured if I waited long enough, someone would explain that over used arrow-to-the-knee reference! :p

I don't know why I'm mentioning this, but the guards say arrow in the knee not to the knee.

Either you're awkward, insecure, or just lazy. The easiest solution is pretty obvious..

Or play a real sport? Usually that works better

OP can go for a run or something. I mean, it's not like she has a job to go to.

chubby_choco 17

Exactly! They make video games to get people off their ass, and then people get all pissed off when they stay fat and out of shape because they cheat the score to make themselves feel better.

I don't think being a mathlete counts 35.

Well then get out there! Go to the gym, go on a date and break out the resume! Go after what you want OP :)