By Anonymous - 07/02/2012 02:08 - United States

Today, I made a Sim of myself and had her work out until she was completely fit, then got her a job and a husband. Meanwhile, I sat at my desk, fat, single, and jobless. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 105
You deserved it 42 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well then. I think you need to be more optimistic OP! You aren't single and fat! You're liberated and well endowed! Yeah. Sure. Can I get a cookie?

Aww take an example of your sim, I'm sure you're being too harsh on yourself! *cyber hugs*

Comments

You made a sim of my neighbor not you. If you had made it resemble you well it would be fat and jobless .

Alright, well, they tell us to be nice on here, so I'll do my best, though I've found that being truthful earns you a flag and some sort of adult 'time out' on here. You need to get up and do something. Go for a walk, do some sit ups, whatever. You're creating your own problems, and the only person that can fix them is you. Get off the computer and get a life. A real one, not simulated.

Then get your ass off FML and the computer and go exercise.

mooseknuckle00 0

"Ha it's funny cause she's fat"

Looks like you found the problem, do something about it and stop complaining.

Quit being pessimistic. Go step outside for a walk

Lol, love it. I've done the same thing. I love the sims. Of course I take care of my real life first :)

Hey at least your someone in the virtual world!!!

graphicstyle7 17

Fat and single have nothing to do with each other. A sense of self love/liking and confidence are the prettiest things a woman can have. Lots of fat girls out there dating up a storm, get on a BBW site and see. Think I'm full of poo? I DO know of what I speak. Also, everyone is having a tough time getting a job, just keep trying.